[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Feeling Pretty Quiet, but hey Woldra's Recruiting

FangerZeroFangerZero
Vindictus Rep: 1,120
in Guild and Raid Recruitment
I've been gone for quite some time, about 3 years. Because of COVID 19 my life has changed for the better, I'm able to focus on some things I have been missing my Gaming PC. I came back to vindictus a game I absolutely love and omg has it changed a lot. I am a lv 90 vet looking to rebuild my guild with a max of 50 players. I'm not sure if I'll get any recruits from this post, but worst thing that can happen is I get chirping crickets.

Some Advice about this Guild, we're looking for Frequent (couple hours a week) to Casual (Couple hours a month) Players. Particularly Evening as that's when it's most quiet in life, kids in bed, dogs sleeping, no errands to run, etc. If interested Search out Woldra by FangerZero in game.

Comments

• LuckyDaggerLuckyDagger
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    Hi there mate, i just downloaded the game :) looking for an active guild/clan. I am playing from Australia Melbourne, 22, and have mic for either discord or ts3.