[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Is there a best way to Grind/Earn Money?

celestial_lhauniecelestial_lhaunie
Vindictus Rep: 300
edited April 30, 2019 in General Discussion
I've learned a lot about Vindictus after the months I've played, but I still cant seem to find the best Grinding Spots. I mostly make a weekly of 5-10mil. Does anyone have Suggestions?

Comments

• DragonRiderDragonRider
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    You make 5-10 million a month from "grinding" inside an MMO. You're wasting your time and efficiency.

You need to seriously think about grinding IRL with a real job that pays real money, and then use that to boost you in this MMO through gacha, or other ways. You will save many hours of your life not wasting it inside an MMO, for much cheaper cost with my suggestion. Good luck.
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    edited April 30, 2019
    See the header "FARMING" in Submersed's guide for tips to farm gold
    http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/15466/in-depth-new-player-gearing-guide-2019

You make 5-10 million a month from "grinding" inside an MMO. You're wasting your time and efficiency.

You need to seriously think about grinding IRL with a real job that pays real money, and then use that to boost you in this MMO through gacha, or other ways. You will save many hours of your life not wasting it inside an MMO, for much cheaper cost with my suggestion. Good luck.

Why waste your time with grinding IRL when you can ERP.
  • MysticFlamesMysticFlames
    Vindictus Rep: 100

hey be cool..l mabe they want enjoy a game instead of ruining the ig econemy by buying gold from from cheaters with bots

1: ok so 1 thing i found was if you buy 1 improved salmon egg fishing pole you can buy 99 more from the fishing boat for 300 gold for an adverage of a 1-5 chance for salmon eggs so 1500 gold min and sell the eggs for around 20k each netting you a 18500 gold profit per 5 catches wile afk

2: you can grind abbysal 4x a day and big raids 2x (reccommended you get a guild for increased gain)

3: farm high tier dungeons from milina and bharbe for high tier mats and armor and sell them on the ah (since milina misty summits i tend to sell the harmonic gear for 100k each almost instantly..)

4: max out a profession such as armor smith or weapon smith because most people arn't willing to invest..so then you can craft Astera gear for people as a service or just run the ah (only issue is it takes quite an investment to lvl a talent)

5: Be savvy anything you get ig that's not bound can be sold just check tha ah and price it for the lowest amount if you want quick money or medium priced if you would rather wait for more reward
  • MysticFlamesMysticFlames
    Vindictus Rep: 100

hey be cool..l mabe their still a kid and want enjoy a game instead of ruining the ig econemy by buying gold from from

1: ok so 1 thing i found was if you buy 1 improved salmon egg fishing pole you can buy 99 more from the fishing boat for 300 gold for an adverage of a 1-5 chance for salmon eggs so 1500 gold min and sell the eggs for around 20k each netting you a 18500 gold profit per 5 catches wile afk

2: you can grind abbysal 4x a day and big raids 2x (reccommended you get a guild for increased gain)

3: farm high tier dungeons from milina and bharbe for high tier mats and armor and sell them on the ah (since milina misty summits i tend to sell the harmonic gear for 100k each almost instantly..)

4: max out a profession such as armor smith or weapon smith because most people arn't willing to invest..so then you can craft Astera gear for people as a service or just run the ah (only issue is it takes quite an investment to lvl a talent)

5: Be savvy anything you get ig that's not bound can be sold just check tha ah and price it for the lowest amount if you want quick money or medium priced if you would rather wait for more reward