[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

As a returning player..

ChiharoChiharo
Vindictus Rep: 920
edited July 23, 2020 in General Discussion
I am pretty disappointed that I cannot enjoy this game to its full potential due to the fatigue system... Not all players are rich and spend want to spend on money on some overly expensive potion that doesn't even restore fatigue points all the way. I really don't understand on why you want to prevent people from playing your products.
During these hard times, I would have expected something else from this game and not a system that prevents me from playing this game.

I really hope that one day you would listen to your fans who actually want to play this game and see this game get better.
2edgy4uTenseiken
  1. Remove the Fatigue system20 votes
    1. Yes
       95% (19 votes)
    2. No
       5% (1 vote)

Comments

• PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    It's been requested many times that they do this, or more realistically, that they put enough potions in the Warm Welcome Shop or in our inbox daily to offset fatigue. It almost killed the game back when there was a coin system doing the same thing, yet with the population lower than ever they don't seem to get the effect will be even worse.

I do have to say what we can't see are their revenue numbers, and it's possible the whales are going crazy on continually buying VVIP. Couldn't say, but I know they made decisions regarding RISE and since its release that have stopped me from spending at all, and I can guarantee the Fatigue System is just one more thing keeping occasional spenders and dolphins away. Might not matter depending on the whale activity, sadly.
    2edgy4u
  • ChiharoChiharo
    Its just not a good system in general. I am sure they can think of a way that doesn't punish their longtime players. Its already hard enough that this game revolves around p2w. Playing since this game since it first came out and I always had a hard time catching up but I enjoyed the grinding. I just cant play long enough without getting frustrated.
  • ArmageddalArmageddal
    Vindictus Rep: 940
    I haven't played in ages due to region lock blocking me from accessing the game. But I remember the coin system from when I first played. It was a royal pain. That said, from what I have read about fatigue, it's not as big an issue? It just prevents drops, right? If that's the case, I think I'd still be able to enjoy the game, at least. Making money isn't really what I'm all about. But I do think it's ridiculous that a system that is basically designed to adhere to certain countries' anti-gaming laws has to affect people in countries without said laws.
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    Vindictus Rep: 7,740
    With 0% fatigue you get nothing, No EXP, No Gold, No Drops and No AP.
    Not to mention the weird thing that with higher level mission mean more fatigue is consumed, Special battles(The one raid where bracelets boxes are dropped) and bathed in red take ~24%. . Also it feels like they are forcing players to use VIP to cut fatigue losses in half while VVIP give the player 3 fatigue pots each hour.
    This to me feels like they created a problem and offered a pay for convenience solution.
    Sure at the moment they are tossing a lot of fatigue pots at us it is a system not needed
  • ArmageddalArmageddal
    Vindictus Rep: 940
    There is probably some shenanigans going on with some higher ups forcing the system due to legal reasons in other countries? But anyways, that is annoying. But, you can still play. And that's the important thing, in my book. Material rewards be damned.
  • peaceofpipeaceofpi
    Vindictus Rep: 810
    I find it especially hilarious that the fatigue mechanic is active before endgame. That's not to say that I think it's warranted at all, but it would make slightly more sense if it only applied in the parts of the game that aren't a breeze. Imagine being a game publisher and deciding to punish the handful of new players you're attracting with the new character.
    LoLoBooty
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    It's especially puzzling that they give the 300% fatigue to old characters but it doesn't occur for new ones upon reaching level cap or the like. It's an absolutely shite system and one of those things that makes it clear Vindi isn't worth spending money on. I'll enjoy the ride while it lasts but I'll continue to spend my time and money elsewhere for the most part. Shame, as so much of the combat just can't be replicated anywhere else, though HI3 and PGR come closest.
  • blinkysblinkys
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    So, I decided to come back to vindi cause I wanted to try the new char.
    The first day was fine: 300% fatigue +all fatigue pots.
    Second day: after 2 hours I'm out of fatigue points. No more pots.. Have to wait an ENTIRE day or buy VIP capsule.
    Uninstalled. I guess now vindictus is "pay to play".
  • ChiharoChiharo
    Vindictus has always been "Pay to Win" but the game right now feels a bit unplayable. I can't farm for materials to train my talents or make gear unless I have multiple characters. I do like the idea of limiting dungeons runs to prevent people from abusing the ingame economy, its just i cant do ot for very long because I also have to lvl up my alt accounts at the same time.
  • SukhoiLoverSukhoiLover
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    Well.. I'm coming back.

Been missing my Fifi since 2016 i left her for BnS.
    Anything i should know when i popped back up in Colhen ? X3 ?
  • OceanieOceanie
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    I Prefer Nexon would sell Gold Packages instead of Fatigue System makes no sense here.I know the Server cost are expensiv.in my Opinion both sides win here with this method.