[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Guild Member Allowance.

AbaddanAbaddan
Vindictus Rep: 2,320
in Suggestions and Feedback
Can we increase this yet? 300 is simply way too small. Our guild has an average of 30-45 people on at any given time currently and with people always applying to join there simply is no where near enough space. We do our best to try and not remove people, and stuff but it's just to the point the member allowance is way too tiny now and we're forced to remove people that are inactive for over a month. Why not increase this cap to 600 or even 1k like other games?
SignOfTreeJrightsKirraJeraldineVelfegoreSkyTrykeCelestialFoxLeXicO
    No results for this poll

Comments

• LeXicOLeXicO
    Vindictus Rep: 1,345
    edited July 18, 2020
    I agree this definitely needs increased. Easy money for Nexon too.
    SignOfTreeAbaddan
  • KirraKirra
    Vindictus Rep: 1,135
    Increase yo wallet and guild member count, Nexon. Do eet.
    LeXicO
  • CelestialFoxCelestialFox
    Vindictus Rep: 530
    more guild member slots plz nexon
  • AbanshiAbanshi
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    I don't personally see any harm in it.

With bigger guilds more people to play with and enjoy the game together as a guild. With some of the bigger guilds always getting applications they are forced to turn away alot of people who might actually need help.
  • AbanshiAbanshi

With bigger guilds more people to play with and enjoy the game together as a guild. With some of the bigger guilds always getting applications they are forced to turn away alot of people who might actually need help.
  • AbanshiAbanshi

• AbanshiAbanshi

With bigger guilds more people to play with and enjoy the game together as a guild. With some of the bigger guilds always getting applications they are forced to turn away a lot of players who may actually need help or advice.
  • AbanshiAbanshi

• AbanshiAbanshi

• AbanshiAbanshi

• AbanshiAbanshi

• AbanshiAbanshi

• AbanshiAbanshi

• SignOfTreeSignOfTree
    def need more slotts, nx PLZZZZZ
  • SignOfTreeSignOfTree
    def need more slotts, Nexon PLZ
  • JrightsJrights
    Vindictus Rep: 310
    100% I back this idea and want it to be implemented asap!
    LeXicO
  • LeXicOLeXicO
    Vindictus Rep: 1,345
    Come one let's do this tired of turning people away because we are completely full!!