[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Checkered flag check in question

TheNewKaiTheNewKai
Vindictus Rep: 1,405
edited April 30, 2020 in General Discussion
Do you have to log in for an hour every day to keep said day count or can you skip a day and it will still be the next day? Or does it stick to whatever day you left on, [like hero pass?] ie. say i skipped yesterday, would it stay on day 9 or move to day 10? Kinda confusing to explain xD

I would just like to know because i dont always want to login everyday...

Comments

• LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    skip a day and it will still be the next day. To close the gap use your ticket.
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    Best part about the event: 29 of the days reward nothing. Yes, you still get steel each day, but they literally padded it with an extra month's worth of required logins where the check-in doesn't reward any daily item. We see you trying to keep those login numbers up, Nexon =p
  • TheNewKaiTheNewKai
    edited April 30, 2020
    so i could not login at all and come back on the last day and receive the outfit?

Best part about the event: 29 of the days reward nothing. Yes, you still get steel each day, but they literally padded it with an extra month's worth of required logins where the check-in doesn't reward any daily item. We see you trying to keep those login numbers up, Nexon =p

Yeah i thought it was strange that they had 2 days a week give nothing. whats the point of that?
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    TheNewKai wrote: »
    so i could not login at all and come back on the last day and receive the outfit?

Yeah i thought it was strange that they had 2 days a week give nothing. whats the point of that?

To the first point, yes, as long as you've checked in to get the 15 free passes and have enough gold or are willing to spend enough NX for the rest, though I'm guessing it will become silly cost-wise if you miss too many days.

To the second, to pad their login numbers. It will mean 29 extra days of a larger number of players logged in for an hour or more. There's also likely the fact that the more time players are on they more invested they feel and the more likely they are to spend real money.

• TheNewKaiTheNewKai
    Well now im confused, i logged in for an hour today and received yesterdays reward??
  • ElynsaElynsa
    Vindictus Rep: 1,565
    edited May 2, 2020
    Simple answer: Yes, you will need to log in everyday if you want all of the rewards toward the end without spending.

The reward you receive corresponds with the total number of days you logged in, not the date you log in.

Historically, if they have "Day X" printed instead of a date you can't skip days.
    More technical answer: You only have to login for as many days in which you don't have enough "CHANCE" tickets for. I recommend reading the event page if you haven't yet.
    Jathy