[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

About Element stones... Is it true??

SwornKnightSwornKnight
Vindictus Rep: 840
edited April 28, 2020 in General Discussion
I wan't to know if "Intermediate element stones" have a better roll or chance for useful stats (Bal,Crit,Spd), versus "Element Stones".

Since the new Red Kitty Necklace came out (lvl100), I wanted to confirm if Intermediate does have better rates. If so, then I would be investing into the Red Kitty for infusion rather than a White/Blue necklace (lvl60). From what I've seen, getting good rates on lvl60 Necklaces seems to be way lower. I've seen them selling for 400mil. I don't know if it's becuase of the Tier of Element stone being used, or if it's the item itself. Any feedback would be apreciated.
TheDazzIing

Comments

• NokaubureNokaubure
    Vindictus Rep: 2,185
    Red kitty necklace has better rates due having hp and def at once, maybe we're talking about 1.2% instead of 0.9%. However intermediates are twice as expensive, which nullifies the small advantage of rates.

Overall you should go with the older ones, the new one is a scam, and only gives extra hp compared to white kitty.
    SwornKnightIcygoddessLoLoBootyAvan