[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

is vindictus a bad game?

SuhpremeSuhpreme
Vindictus Rep: 3,935
edited March 28, 2020 in General Discussion
or bad management?

how come maplestory 2 shutdown before this game?

oh and just posting this because I thought it was similar to vindictus' cashshop and how you have to buy each hairstyle and dye color
EUDF73BWkAU7yNS.jpg

Comments

• SwornKnightSwornKnight
    Vindictus Rep: 840
    Bad management in my opinion.
    -The game's combat system and character models are amazing.
    -Story is somewhat good but progressing through the story is really boring. Especially when you have to do it several times on multiple characters.
  • TheDazzIingTheDazzIing
    Vindictus Rep: 920
    xd
  • FlameSama1FlameSama1
    Vindictus Rep: 1,960
    This game teaches you that having fun combat isn't really enough to make a game good.
    GoldenTip
  • havoc23havoc23
    Vindictus Rep: 1,410
    this game had so much potential all these years i still cant find a action mmo with combat better then vindictus but they drop the ball on everything else its like they trying to turn this game into an dress up simulator
  • JrightsJrights
    Vindictus Rep: 310
    After playing for 9 almost 10 years, it's more on the management side for me. Certain updates and elements added to the game has hindered what is could have been, and even what it was. However it's still in my personal top 5 games.
  • JrightsJrights
    Vindictus Rep: 310
    After playing for 9 almost 10 years, it's more on the management side for me. Certain updates and elements added to the game has hindered what is could have been, and even what it was. However with that, it's still in my personal top 5 games.
  • EepEep
    very interesting question. i cannot figure it out either because of all the poor choices they make especially with the new head developer.

i guess a lot of people drop a lot of cash on it out of the people who still play it to keep it afloat. I thought this game was going to die so many times and yet it keeps going.

they keep adding stupid barriers to entry in this game and it adds nothing.

As much as they changed the way it plays like every other MMO (drink pots all day now without having to find the right timing).. they add stupid **** which is just annoying and adds nothing to the game. In other words, if you play it a lot to keep up great keep doing the same ****. I am really curious as to how many new people actually play this game and keep playing once they get to the raids.
  • EepEep
    very interesting question. i cannot figure it out either because of all the poor choices they make especially with the new head developer.

i guess a lot of people drop a lot of cash on it out of the people who still play it to keep it afloat. I thought this game was going to die so many times and yet it keeps going.

As much as they changed the way it plays like every other MMO (drink pots all day now without having to find the right timing).. they add stupid **** which is just annoying and adds nothing to the game. In other words, if you play it a lot to keep up great keep
  • CherishCherish
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    Bad management and monetization, the publisher Nexon doesn't care about the game and the developer devCAT has had many management switches over 10 years with differing visions for Vindictus. These visions were competing and mutually exclusive to each other and mostly dictated by Nexon's profit forecasts rather than player desires, making for a mess of a game. Make the game hardcore! Make it accessible! Make it hardcore again! Make it accessible but not too accessible and still hardcore but not that hardcore! The result is a game that respects neither your time nor your wallet nor you yourself.
  • EepEep

As much as they changed the way it plays like every other MMO (drink pots all day now without having to find the right timing).. they add stupid **** which is just annoying and adds nothing to the game. In other words, if you play it a lot to keep up great keep