[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Fatigue System - Ideas on ways to recover

Comments

• EmerthystEmerthyst
    Vindictus Rep: 2,690
    edited March 4, 2020
    Kurs wrote: »

@Emerthyst
    Wait didn't they already make a first dungeon and boss battle for season 4?

Yes they did and while the concept of a raid that feels like a seige in a wide area is a novel concept the actual meat of the game the progression has not changed and in fact has regressed.
    Usually games offer QOL and ease of progression to the new equips but not vindi you now get minimum stat rolls on lv105 and even more outrageous reforge costs.
    Are they just expecting no one to upgrade to 105 cuz to me it looks like a skip gear level.
    To me from what we've seen with ceaser and now episode 2 we are just gonna get worse astera progression with rehashed s2 maps as filler.
    Would it kill them to mix up the formula because astera was honestly the most boring gear level we've had up to date and 105 looks to continue that trend.
    LoLoBooty
  • YarannaikaYarannaika
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    no one whant this system, why to try to improve it -.-
  • TessyTessy
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    Honestly, I get what you mean, if we're gonna have it, make it not even a problem. But honestly fatigue is like a disease, you can try to live with it and deal with it, but you're going to have days when it's a headache and drags you down. It's a system that is just a pure hassle that makes you worry about optimal time manage for reward vs. progress. Need gear and titles? Well you better burn your fatigue on raids before launching a low level run to title farm, or goodbye loot. Just spent 6K AP reforging and restoring your weapon and need AP and want to farm dailies for AP? Well, better hope you weren't wanting to raid as well.

You can't just log in and relax and unwind, you have to balance out what you're going to do, pray to God you dont DC in a run, and then once you've done it all, have no incentive to keep going. Giving us bandaid fixes isn't going to make the system tolerable, it has to he removed or this game is dead. The whales are already deleting gear and leaving, it's a do or die moment. I just returned on a new account without VVIP and it's insufferable trying to progress. I mean genuinely tedious and awful balancing fatigue. I'm trying to ride it out, but this game isn't relaxing and chill managing this, so I find myself logging in for 30 minutes and leaving. I doubt it's just me.
  • TessyTessy
    Honestly, I get what you mean, if we're gonna have it, make it not even a problem. But honestly fatigue is like a disease, you can try to live with it and deal with it, but you're going to have days when it's a headache and drags you down. It's a system that is just a pure hassle that makes you worry about optimal time manage for reward vs. progress. Need gear and titles? Well you better burn your fatigue on raids before launching a low level run to title farm, or goodbye loot. Just spent 6K AP reforging and restoring your weapon and need AP and want to farm dailies for AP? Well, better hope you weren't wanting to raid as well.

You can't just log in and relax and unwind, you have to balance out what you're going to do, pray to God you dont DC in a run, and then once you've done it all, have no incentive to keep going. Giving us bandaid fixes isn't going to make the system tolerable, it has to he removed or this game is dead. The whales are already deleting gear and leaving, it's a do or die moment. I just returned on a new account without VVIP and it's insufferable trying to progress. I mean genuinely tedious and awful balancing fatigue. I'm trying to ride it out, but
  • TessyTessy

You can't just log in and relax and unwind, you have to balance out what you're going to do, pray to God you dont DC in a run, and then once you've done it all, have no incentive to keep going. Giving us bandaid fixes isn't going to make the system tolerable, it has to he removed or this game is dead. The whales are already deleting gear and leaving, it's a do or die moment. I just returned on a new account without VVIP and it's insufferable trying to progress. I mean genuinely tedious and awful balancing fatigue. I'm trying to ride it out, but
  • EventideEventide
    I can agree that if they're going to have the fatigue system, at least give us ways to recover a lot more of it or cost a lot less. Like Abyssal Arena costing you 16% of your fatigue is ridiculous. Even 10% for basic stuff too.. For a game that has quite literally become based on daily grinding, a fatigue system just shuts down the entire game really. You go from being able to grind to only running like 10 things a day then you're unable to do anything worth while.

As for using things like the guild bed, it's interesting, but just an extra unecessary step. You might like it, but most people are going to see it as unecessary especially when it only recovers 30% and has a 24h cooldown.

The other thing that I think mostly pisses off everyone about the update though is the fact they use the excuse of limiting illegal activity with this.. it will do that, but it also completely limits people from playing the game when the game has already been slowly dying.. It's like they're purposefully trying to kill it at this point. On top of that, they also claim we needed this update in order to get future content?? That doesn't even make sense unless they're planning on merging the servers together in a last ditch effort to save the game.