Please feel free to comment and discuss your own thoughts about the game. Hopefully, Nexon will listen to our concerns and work towards improving the game.
1. Unique Combat Physics, Combos, and Grapples
2. Hangout Spots: Guild House, Hot Springs Tub, Campfires
3. Earning Multiple Titles for completing certain tasks
4. Decent Storyline, Quests, and Missions
5. Free to Play includes New Content and Expansions
1. Fatigue System - Preventing Multiple Dungeon Raids
2. Limited Open World Experience, Not Enough Exploration
3. RNG Equipment Enhance/Enchant Failures
5. Not enough Events
1. Re-introduce inactive features in the game such as PvP, Fishing, and Minigames to further reduce Fatigue System
2. Include an Expedition Feature like in Monster Hunter, where players can explore a particular map with no time limit so they can farm, kill monsters, or PK
3. Package Future Content, Expansions, and New Characters into Premium Season Passes to raise funds for the game
4. Reduce Microtransactions and cut all Supply Depot Prices permanently in half
5. Host Official Nexon PvP Tournaments and Live Youtube/Twitch Streams for NX Cash/Rewards, and gain viewers from the gaming community
6. Release Vindictus Servers for Closed/Open Beta Testing on Consoles
7. Create Official Nexon Discord Channel so players can find active guilds, form parties, trade, and communicate
8. Introduce a Mentor/Apprentice System and encourage experienced high level players to help low level newbies
9. Hire GM's to monitor suspicious game play and eliminate bots, and also Sponsor Active Vindictus Players who Stream on Youtube and Twitch
10. Remove Durability Features on all equipment and allow players to buy back destroyed gear with a certain amount of gold
The purpose of this post is to reach an agreement/compromise between players and developers/publishers.
Not all of my ideas are perfect and I know I'll get backlash on some of them. We all know that nothing in life is free.
I would rather pay for new content, expansion, and characters instead of dealing with Microtransactions and Fatigue Systems that limit my ability to play the game.
A majority of players despise microtransactions. Just look how EA ruined Battlefront 2.
I don't mind paying for things like cosmetics or storage space, but I don't like paying for items like Goddess Graces or Runes because they affect overall gameplay.
Nexon, we all know you need to make money but this is not how you do it.
The main objective should be to attract new players, retain the current player base, and find ways to bring back veteran players who have quit playing.
You know how attract more players and win back the community? - Just show them that you care.
Thank you for taking the time to read this post.
I hope you will take the information and considerations from the community to create a player feedback video and post it on social media.
If anyone wishes to make a Vindictus Pros and Cons Video Review of the game, please feel free to do so.