[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

What stats cost/effectiveness to focus on?

anderzejn131anderzejn131
Vindictus Rep: 985
in General Discussion
Hey, I'm playing TS vella and on lvl 100 raids I usually have 10-15% damage on neam 3-5%. I am not perfect with my skills and i know on TS vella it's quite a factor but item are a factor too so
I want to ask what stats to focus on.

For marject (just today we got 3rd redeemer) I am ATT capped (37k ATT), almost CF capped (146 - missing 4 CF), almost BAL capped (83), missing 30 crit to cap (152).
I have 65 ATTSPD. 500 ATT llimit, 2652 add. DMG
16683 DEF, 92 crit resist.

I do not consider increasing ATT limit in any other way than redeemers (cause it freakin costs).
Investing in what i would get most gains?
My guess is crit -> att spd -> add dmg.

Comments

• PhaliantPhaliant
    Vindictus Rep: 1,560
    No, it should be : Add dmg -> Crit -> Spd imo.

Even though, TS Vella still rely a lot on Spd to be really effective 65 asp seems good for now I guess. My advice would be to try to reach 4-4.5k add dmg then you'll see better % that's sure, rest depends on your skills ofc but on boss such as marject you'll also need crit, I don't have to say on redeemer's it'll be the same story but these are battle aimed for end-game/end-gear user's when they get added to the game.

I'am no TS vella pro so probably more skilled/TS Vella players would be most helpful, it's just what i'd aim for if I were you. Hope it helped.
    anderzejn131
  • YomaYoma
    Vindictus Rep: 580
    As we dont know if you play NA or EU and dont see your Gear, it's not easy to give specific advise. (Like e.g. buy that pice of Gear, change that Scroll, infuse that Item...)

Your Stats are rather low all in all and i assume you run +12 Astera Weapon and some +10 Armor pieces. Ugrade Armor to atleast +11/+12 (If Dulla +13) as there are Runes for that, from e.g. Guild Seal shop or events. Beside that i assume you dont have much Stats from Redeemers yet, you should work on that.

37k Att is okay, but your Crit is very low, however given i dont know your Gear its not easy to tell you straight away what to get or what to scroll. Attack Speed you should only get as much until it feels comfortable and then focus on other stats as AS will come from Weapon enhancing and Fast Scrolls once you got 95+ Bal.

Additional Damage is a great damage Stat but as it sits behind enhancing, not a cheap one. Though, once everythings okayish enhancing Weapon is the way to go.

For better advice ask someone ingame who can inspect your Character or list the items you got here with Enchants infusions etc. if you feel bored.
    anderzejn131
  • anderzejn131anderzejn131
    edited January 29, 2020
    @Phaliant actually naem is capped with these stats and I don't really run other redeemers for now.

@Yoma, sorry and since i'm asking the question it would be my waste to get bored :P -
    but I ask more about stats and theory behind it rather than items since I mostly know where to get particular stats.

stats image
    Yes, I have +12 chaotic judgment astera weapon, +10 (on average) WB enthusiastic astera armor set (reinforced echoing for boots and gloves).
    ~450 ATT, ~300 DEF on bracelets. +18/+17 sparkling passion rings, +18 petite p[img][/img][img][/img]assion belt, +12 fast passion earring, significant passion moonlight brooch, sage chaos book of legacy, fast berserker succubus fang.
    And actually i get 2 BAL, 2 CRIT, 24 CF from event epaulets, so aparently my CF would use some help.

300 ATT, 1 BAL from outfit.
    Naem ~40%, Balor on 1%, all relevant ein lacher titles.
    I didn't upgrade weapon to +15 since it is VERY coslty - I need 34 damascus for one +12 reforge. Buying every other scroll, red moon brooch and +15'ing accessories feels so much cheaper.

I am on EU and like 96 on ranking so aparenltly not that low - thats how grindy games work :D.
    Should BAL always be on 90? I mean If i'll have BAL on lets say 85 - would it be great loss compared to 90?

EDIT: no infusions
    EDIT2: I also wanted to ask if fury stimulants go beyond att cap?
  • PhaliantPhaliant
    Vindictus Rep: 1,560
    - Fury stimulants are a waste and don't go beyong cap you can forget them.
    - Infusions are important but they require quite some time & investisment to get them right so don't bother with them yet.
    - You should stay at 90 BAL at all time, 1 BAL is roughly 1% dps so losing 1 or 5 means losing that much dps (not that accurately but it means your dmg range will vary much more than with 90 BAL resulting in dps loss).
    - Since you're on EU we could further discuss with chat function there and i'll be able to see your full gear setup /w Yupla when you can (it's me).
    - What's your total CF atm ?
    anderzejn131
  • YomaYoma
    Alright as you play on Eu it simplifies things as i play there aswell. Im gonna inspect you and send you mail/wsp you.

Bal is only ~0,5% dps per 1 bal while crit is ~0,95% per 1 crit, so capping crit is more important than balance.
    anderzejn131
    edited January 29, 2020
    Had a conversation with @Phaliant @Yoma ingame and i'll post some advices for others to reference (they are for my specific example though):
    1. Get weapon then all armor to +8 (i didnt have alll)
    2. Get weapon then all armor to +12 as long as you have runes
    * you can use bound enchant runes scraps from alt chars (i didn't consider it before), and get enchancement coupons which can be in shared storage
    3. get temporal stigma ES with either runes if you have or buying scraps / making scraps by fail enchanting lvl 80 gear (cause you can dismantle lvl 80 gear) - whatever is more affordable
    4. 2x memorable ES by method above
    5. buy maxed out ores from MP and replace old ones on weapon (it is cheaper than synthesis)
    6. change moonlight brooch for blue kitty / red moon
    7. enchance earring to cap CF
    and now some optional late game stuff
    8. swap belt for (i guess) lvl 100 belt (seal belt)
    9. change succubus fang for greater warewolf paw
    10. enchance weapon then armor to +15
    11. infuse weapon, earring, totem with +2 bal / crit
    12. infuse other equipment parts
    13. if att and def still needed - get ap shop necklace
    14. (i guess) would be getting att removal if im in mood for it
    edited January 29, 2020
    Yoma wrote: »
    Alright as you play on Eu it simplifies things as i play there aswell.

If you are still interested you can tell your in game most played character name so i can whisper you when i start playing. Other than that you could just add your opinion on to my comment below above.
  • YomaYoma
    Yoma wrote: »
    Alright as you play on Eu it simplifies things as i play there aswell.

If you are still interested you can tell your in game most played character name so i can whisper you when i start playing. Other than that you could just add your opinion on to my comment below above.

Actually i was the one who whispered you ingame. I even wrote at start im Yoma from Forum to prevent any confusion.

Usually enchant runes are a bit scarce for newer players so its better to save em for expensive runes as crafting 100% temporal/stigma es only cost a few mil.

Alr aka Attack Limit removing is extremly expensive and usually last thing to do. (100 alr=~1% dps gain)
    anderzejn131