[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Returning player

XParmsterXXParmsterX
Vindictus Rep: 310
in General Discussion
Before I start committing time into this game again, is it worth coming back to ? Hows the playerbase in dungeons/raids at lvl 60/70+ , and how is the game doing generally? My main concern was jsut pretty much the playerbase finding people to run dungeons/raids with etc.
testll9902

Comments

• MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    edited January 8, 2020
    If you looking for players to play with i suggest you to join active guild . You should go with quests till lvl 70-80 after that i suggest to farm malina old s2 raids till lvl 90 and when you reach the 90 lvl you can farm abyssal arena till 100 lvl . Its suggestion for fast lvl up but you can just questing till last quest if you not in rush . You will be able to join 90 and 95 lvl raids by quick battle after you reach 100 lvl with free gear . You will be able to solo everything mentioned above pretty fast till lvl 90 and abyssal arena runs are pretty offten by quick battle .For lvl 100 raids you will need to build your gear slowly . Good luck !
    testll9902
  • XParmsterXXParmsterX
    Vindictus Rep: 310
    alright ill start downloading the game, if theres any guilds recruiting on the na side could post here thatd be great.
    testll9902
  • TheDazzIingTheDazzIing
    Vindictus Rep: 920
    :D :3
    testll9902
  • [GM] Viewty[GM] Viewty
    Vindictus Rep: 1,405
    Administrator
  • TwlnTwln
    Vindictus Rep: 1,015
    Imo it's not terrible. I prefer Dark souls 3 though lol
    testll9902
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    Your best bet to is to join the official discord GMViewty linked and make a post in #na_guild_recruitment to latch on with a guild.
    testll9902
  • slayereteslayerete
    Vindictus Rep: 645
    the servers are POS must use second hand N. Korean hard ware constant disconnect specially after so called maintenance and updates log in fails game is fun but service sucks should tun over managing to a competent outfit seen better service from Walmart
    testll9902
  • SwornKnightSwornKnight
    Vindictus Rep: 840
    edited April 27, 2020
    RIght now is one of the best times to return. The events right now are unprecedented in terms of the free items you will be receiving just for logging in an hour a day. You're talking about a free gears, free pets, free premium outfits and lots of other goodies. Raids have also been extremely active. Guilds are starting to recruit again. A very exciting time to get back into the game in my opinion. Good luck and have fun.
    testll9902
  • is this game can i play it in Egypt ?