[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

whats up with this friendship system

havoc23havoc23
Vindictus Rep: 1,410
in General Discussion
use to play this way back in the day thinkin about checking it out again whats up with this friendship system ? is it like having companions on your missions or something and if thats the case.............ROMANCE??? if they gonna keep adding these female characters at least let me smas....i mean romance them
GhengisJohn

Comments

• NokaubureNokaubure
    Vindictus Rep: 2,185
    Ignore it for now, you can't level up their friendship level yet. If you're a title hunter then do 10 missions of each (the merc doesn't matter) that will give you 4 titles. Sometimes you may get daily missions that asks you to chat with a merc, gift an item or complete a mission.
  • TheDazzIingTheDazzIing
    Vindictus Rep: 920
    We can have romance <3 :)
  • JamesGrossJamesGross
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    It is for people who are lonely and play this game 23 hours a day.
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    Nothing its just useless so dont bother xd
  • TheDazzIingTheDazzIing
    Vindictus Rep: 920
    XDD
  • StrayerStrayer
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    With my new character I gave a mission a whirl with Fiona as companion. Failed, was too difficult for me with my level 23 character. I had awful fps during it, even though my pc should be able to spank this old game in theory, which didn't help. Also, been running my toon around naked to save repair bills, but coulda used armor i guess. Seems like a really great idea, but given the above, not implemented yet I guess. I'm a returning player, so it's new to me.
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    Friendship missions work more or less like Ein Lacher - your stats matter only partially. It may be indeed too difficult for 20-ish level though.
    GhengisJohn
  • GhengisJohnGhengisJohn
    Vindictus Rep: 3,540
    Also the system seems to be broken atm. Wish they would fix it. Vella constantly gives me a "you feel more distant" message and I don't get any new dialogues with anyone no matter how many days I schmooze them.
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    It's mostly the messages being displayed improperly. Unfortunately a significant part of them is.
  • SwornKnightSwornKnight
    Vindictus Rep: 840
    You actualy get points from doing the missions daily which can be used to unlock more character voices in the store.