[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Texture Glitch With The Maniac Jester Pants

BowtacojrBowtacojr
Vindictus Rep: 2,545
edited November 26, 2016 in General Discussion
So post update I started to notice that these pants I bought are having some pretty severe texture issues, I dunno if this is the case for anyone else, but it'd be nice if it'd get fixed.

Anyone else finding texture issues like this one? I put my character at multiple sizes to double check if it was just my sliders, it wasn't.

Comments

• NytsuyaNytsuya
    Vindictus Rep: 2,710
    That happens to my Delia as well if I use certain inner armors. Try using a different one is all I can say. It definitely is a pretty annoying glitch that's common on a lot of the Shorts/Hot pants in this game.
    Bowtacojr
  • BowtacojrBowtacojr
    Vindictus Rep: 2,545
    edited November 26, 2016
    Nytsuya
    Nytsuya said:

That happens to my Delia as well if I use certain inner armors. Try using a different one is all I can say. It definitely is a pretty annoying glitch that's common on a lot of the Shorts/Hot pants in this game.
    Yup, I used to be able to just swap to a different inner to prevent this, but it seems that they all do it now, with some much more noticeable than others.