[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

So Merc Lounge Vella seems to be bugged.

GhengisJohnGhengisJohn
Vindictus Rep: 3,540
in General Discussion
Every time I chat with her or give her a gift it says I've "become more distant from vella"

Is the wrong message being displayed and I'm still gaining reputation or is the thing more profoundly bugged and I'm actually losing reputation when I should be gaining it?

Comments

• dazedgumballdazedgumball
    Vindictus Rep: 7,725
    Vella just doesn't like you, Ghengis.

KEK
  • VladinoVladino
    Vindictus Rep: 2,875
  • TheDazzIingTheDazzIing
    Vindictus Rep: 920
    :)
  • YagaminYagamin
    Vindictus Rep: 3,580
    It's not just Vella, there's a bunch of incorrect text in the lounge after they "fixed" CHANGE.

Just ignore the status text that is displayed, your closeness values should still be working correctly as topics are still being unlocked.
    GhengisJohn
  • GhengisJohnGhengisJohn
    Vindictus Rep: 3,540
    Vladino wrote: »

I have gotten a lot of "wait to talk to them tomorrow" sort of responses. The problem is not that I am interacting with them so much that they are tired of me. Like I would not be able to figure that out. Part of me is just insulted that people would assume that I am that stupid but they don't know me so I guess whatever. People giving me this kind of advice are just trying to help and there are some fantastically stupid people in this world so how are they to know I'm not one of those, lol. But the reception you get from the npc's largely winds down over time, barring any bugs it's fairly intuitive and if it were just that it would be simple enough to avoid.
    Yagamin wrote: »
    It's not just Vella, there's a bunch of incorrect text in the lounge after they "fixed" CHANGE.

Just ignore the status text that is displayed, your closeness values should still be working correctly as topics are still being unlocked.

Thanks Yagamin, this is what I needed to know. I had been avoiding interacting with her for fear of poisoning the well but still checking in on her to avoid awkward status.
    Vella just doesn't like you, Ghengis.

KEK

Sucks because I like her, lol.