[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Equipment that are no longer craft-able/obtainable

SkuzzSkuzz
Vindictus Rep: 1,185
in General Discussion
Hi everyone,

I was curious if there was a list anywhere of the items that are no longer craft-able since crafting was updated with RISE. Items like the Blood Fist gauntlets and Everlasting sets no longer seem to be obtainable; is there anything else that can no longer be looted or crafted?
aylbdr

Comments

• CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    Refer to this document's 2nd tab at the bottom titled Gear List. Things labeled as "Discontinued in RISE Update."

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t_cd5mGUKeLMeYnxU1aoh7kh1rEVL1cLskVOS4GRwSY/edit#gid=1339333758
    aylbdrSkuzz
  • SkuzzSkuzz
    Awesome, much appreciated!
  • ElynsaElynsa
    Vindictus Rep: 1,565
    Cloakshire wrote: »
    Refer to this document's 2nd tab at the bottom titled Gear List. Things labeled as "Discontinued in RISE Update."

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t_cd5mGUKeLMeYnxU1aoh7kh1rEVL1cLskVOS4GRwSY/edit#gid=1339333758

That needs to be updated. Yes, Raider's set was discontinued with the Rise update, but was added back over the summer under Armorsmithing.
  • NokaubureNokaubure
    Vindictus Rep: 2,185
    edited December 11, 2019
    Pretty sure there's still a way to obtain everlasting, I think you need to level an evie to lvl 70 in an account, don't touch it for 31 days, come back and you get a binded everlasting set, with premium fusion runes you can trade it. The only thing i'm not sure of is if the game lets you fuse it.

Edit: it is, just saw this thread lol http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/16142/everlasting-helmet
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    Elynsa wrote: »

That needs to be updated. Yes, Raider's set was discontinued with the Rise update, but was added back over the summer under Armorsmithing.

Updated Raider's and Everlasting info in the spreadsheet.
  • SkuzzSkuzz
    There may be updates needed for some of the oddball equipment. You cannot seem to craft the Jirkal Helm, Phoenix Horn Helm, and Blood Fist Gauntlet (gloves version; Cestus weapon is still craft-able). Are these items obtainable in any other way?
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    Skuzz wrote: »
    There may be updates needed for some of the oddball equipment. You cannot seem to craft the Jirkal Helm, Phoenix Horn Helm, and Blood Fist Gauntlet (gloves version; Cestus weapon is still craft-able). Are these items obtainable in any other way?

AFAIK Blood Fist Gloves are no longer obtainable as well as the Beholder's Mask. Glad I held on to both of them ^_^
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275

AFAIK Blood Fist Gloves are no longer obtainable as well as the Beholder's Mask. Glad I held on to both of them ^_^

Thanks guys. I've updated the sheet accordingly.