[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Active: Shield Enhancement:

AnduriAnduri
Vindictus Rep: 1,515
edited November 26, 2016 in Fiona
Can Only Be Use With A Small Shield Epuipped ok so i have a Small Shield with hammer and the skill dont work with a hammer so nexon Change what the skill says it only says Can Only Be Use With A Small Shield Epuipped where is should says Can Only Be Use With A Small Shield & Sword Epuipped please i am trying to use it with hammer but will not work so fix please :(

Comments

• LeucosieLeucosie
    Vindictus Rep: 2,105
    edited November 26, 2016
    Hello.

The description is rather correct because shield enhancement is a longsword skill in the first place as you can see here

The "Can only be used when equipped with a small shield" means you won't be able to shield enhance if you play longsword + large shield
  • AnduriAnduri
    yes ik that it is used with a small shield but i tred to use it with a hammer is should still say on the skill Can Only Be Use With A Small Shield & Sword Epuipped it only says Can Only Be Use With A Small Shield where it would be nice to know you can not use it with hammer it dont say with or without hammer or sword
  • inlovewithbaguetteinlovewithbaguette
    Vindictus Rep: 500
    I love reading NA forums. Pure comedy gold. You couldn't come up with stuff like this if you tried.
    Gothic
  • ChaeldarChaeldar
    Vindictus Rep: 1,465
    Here, let me try.

http://prntscr.com/dc170k

DOES NOT WORK WITH HAMMER BECAUSE SHIELD ENHANCEMENT IS A LONGSWORD ONLY SKILL

I hope you understand it now.
  • AnduriAnduri
    edited November 26, 2016
    yes Chaeldar ik its for longsword but it should say in the skill for longsword & small sheild it dont say what weapon you can use it for on the skill only no need to to rude with the caps :( + ik you have a longsword skill & a hammer skill i get that i am a fiona but the skill only says with a small sheild where in the skill it says only for longsword
  • GothicGothic
    Vindictus Rep: 635
    Maybe it doesn't say it's for longsword because it's already under the longsword skills tab. I guess having it in the description might help if people don't see that it's under designated skill tab.
  • AnduriAnduri
    yes ty for this Gothic that is what i am trying to tell & say to nexon to do this for new ppl who are going to play fiona :) its not in the description at all in the skill so ppl might use it when than have a small sheild & a hammer :) ty for this post :)
    Gothic
  • ThePharaohThePharaoh
    Vindictus Rep: 1,890
    There's a passive effect to the skill that also enhance counter attack's damage regardless of the weapon. So technically it is still being applied when using hammer but only as a passive skill
  • BreadmanBreadman
    Vindictus Rep: 1,680
    It already in long sword tab so it only work with long sword you not trying to use amaranth kick with hammer or stigma hammer with sword so it works the same way with shield enhance i think it pretty intuitive as it is and as pharoah said it also receives passive bonuses globally just that you can not use it as a skill with hammers so :(
    Leucosie