[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Partholon Vanguard Update

chicanechicane
Vindictus Rep: 1,450
in General Discussion
Hey Nexon, please add more titles to the Ancient Title Destiny Box in the Antiquity Point Shop! Thank You!

Comments

• EmerthystEmerthyst
    Vindictus Rep: 2,690
    why tho how are you getting so many points ive been doing vanguard since day one and only gotten like 10 titles out of like 30 i need.
  • NokaubureNokaubure
    Vindictus Rep: 2,185
    Not sure what you're doing to get only 10 titles since its introduction.

With my current setup, I get 3 titles per month, Here's what I have / do:

- 10 lvl 100 chars
    - 4 basic gremlins, 1 superior gremlin (+55 antiquity per round in total)
    - I do 3 rounds of vanguard, one when I wake up, one at evening and one before I go to sleep
    - In all rounds I keep reseting missions until their duration is 360 or 420 minutes
    LoLoBooty
  • YagaminYagamin
    Vindictus Rep: 3,580
    Z2Lzeb6.png

Agreed, got a lot of points waiting for more titles.
    LoLoBooty
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    Yagamin wrote: »
    Z2Lzeb6.png

Agreed, got a lot of points waiting for more titles.

I wonder if there is a cap on Antiquity points
  • EmerthystEmerthyst
    Vindictus Rep: 2,690
    edited December 4, 2019
    I guess my problem is i don't reset any missions and never bothered to level my pets to max (also i only have one gremlin) and only do vanguard when i log in late evening and another before i sleep at midnight also not as high vanguard level so maybe the missions get better as you increase that?
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    edited December 4, 2019
    Emerthyst wrote: »
    I guess my problem is i don't reset any missions and never bothered to level my pets to max (also i only have one gremlin) and only do vanguard when i log in late evening and another before i sleep at midnight also not as high vanguard level so maybe the missions get better as you increase that?

Nokaubure's advice is a pretty solid outline of how to get there.

Prioritize:
    1) Getting minimum five characters max level so you can run 5 Partholon missions at all times
    2) Maximizing Partholon running all the time. If you don't want to micromanage this then try the morning/afternoon/night or morning/night approach. Utilize resets to get 360/420 minutes to make sure Partholon keeps running without your supervision.
    3) Get those pets max leveled in pet uni. Feed them pet treats to speed this up.
    4) Bind max level pets to chars and select skills that increase antiquity points if possible. I believe the gremlins have the antiquity point bonus.
    5) Add more max level characters to get a higher chance of success rate for missions (10% bonus)
  • chicanechicane
    Vindictus Rep: 1,450
    Another suggestion would be - How about adding more items in the AP Shop to spend AP on? Such a waste when you have bought everything available and still keep getting the AP Warning - or raise the cap over 50000...