[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Side Ponytail / Mermaid Hairstyles

AiremedAiremed
Vindictus Rep: 1,400
edited November 28, 2019 in Suggestions and Feedback
Hey,
Yesterday Beauty Store has been updated with new hairstyles but the hairstyles are not available for every character.
Side Ponytail (a part of the Rockstar Set) has been added only for Eira, Belle (and Miri - needs to be confirmed) and is not available for older female characters.
As everybody should already know, this hairstyle (and the inner armor which also has been added to the store) was a part of an event and in order to get it you had to spend up to 50k nx! I am an Evie user and EU player (the mentioned event was NEVER released on the EU server) and I had no chance to get the mentioned items. Now, they are limited only to few characters and in my opinion that's really unfair.

The same case is for example with Mermaid Hairstyle which is also available only for Miri, Eira and Belle.
Us, the older characters, would also like to enjoy new things so would be great to see the Beauty Store updated equally.

IcyzKarpfenLunearaArianthe_MrMilkshakePrinceKookieKateranaJianxxiStareliaHamtoand 4 others.
  1. Would you like to have the Side Ponytail / Mermaid Hairstyles for every female character?33 votes
    1. Yes
       100% (33 votes)
    2. No
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• LunearaLuneara
    Vindictus Rep: 1,140
    I checked Miri yesterday and she didn't have it.

I would love to finally get that hairstyle. Many are waiting for this since ages. EU to get it for the first time and NA for a return.

I am glad it was added at least to new characters, but please give us the chance to get it on every character.
    AiremedKateranaStareliaHamtoBladeNsoul
  • SexyRevengeSexyRevenge
    Vindictus Rep: 810
    It's indeed a nice hairstyle that been waited for good years by so many vindictus players,
    The fact thats only for a few of the female characters is dissapointing, Thus I suggest it to be added for each playable female character.
    It's not the first thread about it, them gorgeous girls deserves this pretty hairstyle.
    AiremedLunearaBladeNsoulStareliaHamtoPyyvion
  • ZentrixxZentrixx
    Vindictus Rep: 1,960
    No reason not to make it available for every female, it's a really nice hairstyle lots of people would love to have
    BladeNsoulAiremedLunearaHamtoPyyvionMadcobra
  • BladeNsoulBladeNsoul
    Vindictus Rep: 1,310
    edited November 27, 2019
    srsly... only for new chracters so unfair time to quit -.-
    AiremedLuneara
  • UviaUvia
    Vindictus Rep: 2,425
    YES PLEASE WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR SOOOOOOOOO LONG!!! literally best hair in this game

zYixlj6.jpg
    AiremedLuneara
  • AiremedAiremed
    I've just noticed that the Beauty Store for evie has been updated with the same haistyle.
    Could u perhaps change it for the Side Ponytail?

2019_11_30_0000.jpg
    2019_11_30_0001.jpg
    Luneara
  • LunearaLuneara
    Oh I didn't notice that. Maybe this was a mistake?

Pleeeeeaaaase give us Side Ponytail on all chars. <33
    Airemed
  • LunearaLuneara
    NxKerry said they will fix the issue with that hairstyle being in shop twice in the next update.

If we get side ponytail instead is still unknown. They will inform us via official site announcements if there will be any updates.
    Airemed
  • AiremedAiremed
    The issue with the double Sakura Hairstyle hasn't been fixed yet, even after today's maintenace.
    I'd like to underline that we also now got some cool limited christmas hair colours and I literally have no a hairstyle good enough to buy.

It's been more than two weeks already and we haven't recieved any info and the shop hasn't been fixed.
    LunearaBladeNsoul
  • LunearaLuneara
    NX Kerry said that they will fix the double hairstyle issue with next update. This should hit on December 23rd/24th I hope.

Please give us the Side Ponytail then, so we would have 1 week left to buy it in the new colors available until 31st.
  • StareliaStarelia
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    One of the best hair we've all been waiting for and only 2 chars got it. So disappointing