[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Side Ponytail Hair on all Female Classes

sashimisashimi
Vindictus Rep: 810
edited November 28, 2019 in General Discussion
I am not a new player but I am not old either. When I first started playing 2 years ago, I already missed the Rock Star outfit along with the hair and been hoping they would come back so I can have a chance to get it on my character. Now that the hair comes back and I am very disappointed to find out that it is for Eira and Belle only. I happened to main a delia and I honestly love her so much to switch class just for a hair. I guess the game thought that only new characters like Eira and Belle missed the old even several years ago so they give them the hair now as to be fair. Then how is it fair to players like me? (and I bet I am not the only one) If the game wants it to be fair, please let all female classes have the same chance to get the same hair since it isn't supposed to be a class-exclusive hair.
On a side note: For other classes other than Eira and Belle, in the avatar shop, the Sakura Blossom hair was listed twice and one said "new". I guess this might a bug and it should be a different hair.
Poll is attached to let the GMs know how many of us actually want the side ponytail hair on their main which happened to be non-Eira and non-Belle
  1. Side ponytail hair on all classes?31 votes
    1. Yes
       87% (27 votes)
    2. No
       13% (4 votes)

Comments

• CometCupidCometCupid
    Vindictus Rep: 1,990
    There are a lot of missing cosmetics and some that differ between characters. The strawberry inner for instance was something you could only buy with an event coupon and that remains the case for the older characters, but there is no such restriction for Eira and Belle. Speaking as someone who actually shelled out the cash for the rock star sets and cosmetics, if they're no longer exclusive that's fine by me, but I'd appreciate they didn't do it halfway - they're doubly screwing me over.

As for the sakura hairs, did you try both? I was confused to see the gothic lace listed twice, turns out one does away with the arm band and the garter belt.

Personally I've been waiting on the bone inner armor for six years that until now was exclusive to Europe. They finally released it, but only for the men...
  • sashimisashimi
    Vindictus Rep: 810
    CometCupid wrote: »
    There are a lot of missing cosmetics and some that differ between characters. The strawberry inner for instance was something you could only buy with an event coupon and that remains the case for the older characters, but there is no such restriction for Eira and Belle. Speaking as someone who actually shelled out the cash for the rock star sets and cosmetics, if they're no longer exclusive that's fine by me, but I'd appreciate they didn't do it halfway - they're doubly screwing me over.

As for the sakura hairs, did you try both? I was confused to see the gothic lace listed twice, turns out one does away with the arm band and the garter belt.

Personally I've been waiting on the bone inner armor for six years that until now was exclusive to Europe. They finally released it, but only for the men...

Yes I did try both sakura hairs, they are identical, exactly the same, which is why I wonder if the devs messed it up in the update.
  • MuyariMuyari
    Vindictus Rep: 1,345
    I messaged support about the Rock Star hair because I love it so much. This is the hairstyle I want on my Lynn, because she looks so cute with it.
    SO THEY PUT IT ON EIRA AND BELLE ONLY? I have an inkling to smash their damn kneecaps in for doing this stupid ****. Come on, Nexon, stop pissing off your player base for once.
    BladeNsoul
  • YagaminYagamin
    Vindictus Rep: 3,580
    edited November 29, 2019
    Side Ponytail Hair on ALL Female Classes

Lets not discriminate.
    LoLoBootyDancingStarMuyariGhengisJohn
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    I was wondering if its not some kind of bug maybe , seeing mark new hair style ( N) on old hair style , as i play vella . But now i see its just another nexon joke ...
  • TheDazzIingTheDazzIing
    Vindictus Rep: 920
    edited December 2, 2019
    Delete that ugly hair XD
  • KaraKara
    Vindictus Rep: 2,515
    edited December 3, 2019
    Delete that ugly hair XD
    +sad, don't say such things D:
    GhengisJohn
  • TheDazzIingTheDazzIing
    Kara wrote: »
    Delete that ugly hair XD

It is horrible >:l we don't want it
  • MuyariMuyari
    Vindictus Rep: 1,345
    I want it
    GhengisJohn
  • GhengisJohnGhengisJohn
    Vindictus Rep: 3,540
    edited December 13, 2019
    Delete that ugly hair XD

Never say "we" when you mean "I". It makes it look like you don't have the confidence to stand behind your own statement so you have to invoke imaginary others to hide behind. It's the kind of argument a child makes when they know they don't have a leg to stand on "Everyone's doing it mom, so I should get to do it too!"
    Muyari wrote: »
    I want it
    If you only represent yourself, this is how you should frame your opinion. And for the record, I want it too.
  • TheDazzIingTheDazzIing
    Delete that ugly hair XD

Never say "we" when you mean "I". It makes it look like you don't have the confidence to stand behind your own statement so you have to invoke imaginary others to hide behind. It's the kind of argument a child makes when they know they don't have a leg to stand on "Everyone's doing it mom, so I should get to do it too!"
    Muyari wrote: »
    I want it
    If you only represent yourself, this is how you should frame your opinion. And for the record, I want it too.

we don't care XD
  • TwlnTwln
    Vindictus Rep: 1,015
    Delete that ugly hair XD

I think you mean You don't want it

Then....... Don't wear it? I can't even -
    GhengisJohn
  • MadcobraMadcobra
  • FranBunnyFFXIIFranBunnyFFXII
    Vindictus Rep: 1,700
    It got added. Now all I want is the original voices back, and GG.
  • SexyWaterMelonSexyWaterMelon
    Vindictus Rep: 860
    Madcobra wrote: »

It's a dream wake up
  • YagaminYagamin
    Vindictus Rep: 3,580
    edited December 31, 2019
    They look fabulous!

AlqjULL.jpg
    BladeNsoul
  • TheDazzIingTheDazzIing
    :)
  • GhengisJohnGhengisJohn
    Vindictus Rep: 3,540
    Yagamin wrote: »
    They look fabulous!

AlqjULL.jpg

I honestly can hardly tell on Sylas.
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Yagamin wrote: »
    They look fabulous!

AlqjULL.jpg

I woke up buttttt its nightmare
  • TwlnTwln
    Vindictus Rep: 1,015
    CometCupid wrote: »

Ironically, I always wanted the Veteran Archer set for Kai lmao