[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

New Voice for Characters

paulvgodpaulvgod
Vindictus Rep: 1,550
edited November 26, 2019 in Suggestions and Feedback
The voice line for new update looks pretty decent for most classes, but their combat voice change seems to be very disappointing. I play Delia and she used to have voice that fits her character now she sounds like totally different character. Also, it's very distracting that her voice cracks every Counter of Comets for the gameplay. It would be nice if your team can add option to pick old and new voices as my suggestion. Also, putting in a poll for others opinion.
BreastGrillMihairufriedolinTsutariVeneratorrondomizaNijikaFeyrandazedgumballKawaRyoand 44 others.
  1. Do you want the old combat voice back?153 votes
    1. Yes
       92% (141 votes)
    2. No
       8% (12 votes)

Comments

• BreastGrillBreastGrill
    Vindictus Rep: 1,675
    As a suggestion, it'd be a good idea to implement Dual Audio options for both combat voice and Emote voice. Players may prefer one audio or another, and it's good to give players more options in this regard.
    OppenheimerMihairupaulvgodSilventconkKarpfenKatlynnShindoLKawaRyoProR2D2and 20 others.
  • TsiiiTsiii
    Vindictus Rep: 2,175
    China's server has the toggle for voice. It shouldn't be hard to implement here, and I'm sure plenty of people would appreciate having the option...
    OppenheimerMihairuTsutariconkKarpfenKatlynnShindoLKawaRyoProR2D2Anheruand 18 others.
  • VeneratorVenerator
    Vindictus Rep: 2,635
    The normal voice lines are pretty good.

The combat sounds are pretty terrible with de-sync and other issues, people would definitely appreciate toggle-able voices.
    MihairuNijikaYagaminconkKarpfenKatlynnShindoLKawaRyoProR2D2Anheruand 16 others.
  • SilventSilvent
    Vindictus Rep: 600
    Needs more likes tbh
    rondomizaKatlynnShindoLProR2D2AnheruNXonsWaifupaulvgodCloakshireWorldOriginArign
  • dazedgumballdazedgumball
    Vindictus Rep: 7,725
    Holy sh!t. I want my old combat voices back. All these new redubs are cancerous to my ears.
    OtakuUnicornNXonsWaifupaulvgodTatsuouCloakshireSwordShankerDancingStarLightfellowSoonieDenshoniand 2 others.
  • FeyranFeyran
    Vindictus Rep: 1,450
    Please give us some sort of toggle that lets us pick between the NA voice or Korean voice.
    conkShindoLKatlynnKarpfenKawaRyoOtakuUnicornMihairuNXonsWaifuAneyahpaulvgodand 7 others.
  • TheDazzIingTheDazzIing
    Vindictus Rep: 920
    We love the voices stop complaining! >:l
    KimiithaaNXonsWaifuDeeririeBigAssTTs
  • KatlynnKatlynn
    Vindictus Rep: 1,105
    Please revert the in-combat voice like grunts ,sighs. Adding voice dialogue to the game is a great thing I'm not against that, but the new combat voice is terrible, it doesn't flow well with the actual actions when fighting and overlaps terribly. It makes me feel like muting the game altogether because is so annoying.
    TsutariMihairuNXonsWaifuclementineAqua22paulvgodCloakshireIcyzDancingStarLightfellowand 3 others.
  • LaosduudeLaosduude
    Vindictus Rep: 3,005
    Combat voices are terrible, at least give the option to switch between the two in settings. Best to play this game on mute.
    KawaRyoAigisAlisaOtakuUnicornMihairuNXonsWaifuKatlynnpaulvgodTatsuouBemuDancingStarand 5 others.
  • ProR2D2ProR2D2
    Vindictus Rep: 2,085
    Agree. Nexon please give us KR combat voices! My ears are hurting.
    KatlynnTsutariOtakuUnicornMihairuNXonsWaifuanderzejnKawaRyopaulvgodCloakshireDancingStarand 4 others.
  • BOK_CHOIBOK_CHOI
    Vindictus Rep: 1,735
    +1 for having the old combat voices back please (or at least allowing us to toggle for our preferences, as many mentioned). My ears are bleeding.
    KatlynnMihairuNXonsWaifuKawaRyoBemupaulvgodCloakshireDancingStarLightfellowSoonieand 2 others.
  • SefSef
    Vindictus Rep: 1,310
    edited November 26, 2019
    Can't wait for nexon to ignore this feedback post just like all the others but you have my vote regardless. I want a toggle for the old voices because some of these NA ones make me cringe harder than writing a funny le random XD comparison in here would.
    KatlynnNXonsWaifuanderzejnDancingStarLightfellowSoonieDenshoniWorldOrigin
  • KirisuuKirisuu
    Vindictus Rep: 605
    The new combat voices are too ear piercing and distracting. Also some of them doesn't really match the character persona. A voice toggle or a voice selection, similar to the CN Vindictus would be a nice addition.
    MihairuNXonsWaifuKatlynnpaulvgodDancingStarLightfellowkouriimeiSoonieDenshoniWorldOrigin
  • KirraKirra
    Vindictus Rep: 1,135
    We must all sound like cats.
    NXonsWaifuArign
  • LaosduudeLaosduude
    Vindictus Rep: 3,005
    Kirisuu wrote: »
    The new combat voices are too ear piercing and distracting. Also some of them doesn't really match the character persona. A voice toggle or a voice selection, similar to the CN Vindictus would be a nice addition.

Lol CN has combat voice selection? Hell, since it's already coded in the game, if it doesn't get added to ours, just another layer to the cake of bad decisions by western management again.
  • XephireXephire
    Vindictus Rep: 960
    Dual Audio (or better yet, detailed toggle for Battle and Dialogue langauges). I like my Belle's but the others.. need to be redone to reduce obnoxiousness, especially ones that involve frequent actions like Dodging.
    NXonsWaifupaulvgodDenshoni
  • BloudenBlouden
    Vindictus Rep: 1,145
    edited November 26, 2019
    --- Emote Voices System---

The only things is: will be amazing if we could have KR & CN voices pack (There are laws or policies for that, yep but would be a great idea)

--- Combat Coices System ---

It needs be controled (reasons):

1. The people (old players) are highly accustomed to the combat Korea voice, you not should do a drastic change to this. [In my case even I can't play with my Vella {804 titles + 932 wardrobe points}].

If you don't understand it, here there is a example: You have a wife or husband, you've lived with him/her during 5 years. Ok, then to the next day she/he has a so different voice and even different patterns voice in him/her expressions... "holy crap what the hell is going on" you think is another person wow. Then if you in a future can adapt, you can continue with your life, if not then the relationship will come to an end.

The same thing happen here in this video game, the advantage is: you can programmer it and decide if keep the new or old voice. If you force the player to adapt to a mmorpg you only will get lost the players and money.

Here a example when a old player hear by first time the new voice:
    ScreenShot_20191126232550.png?width=280&height=611

2. I know that Nexon America used the services from Marc Graue Studios, this means a profesional work and sure it is. These dialogues already have emotions, feelings, accents in their expressions. Even I was surprised when the characters talk to others when they enter a party (lol is a nice job, is a thing that also mobas game do to create immersion like LOL or Dota 2. Have a story with the characters and we can feel that they are alive is 10/10).

Example when Arisha talk to Evie: players reaction
    unknown.png

Please allow the option to change to the old voices + new voices (combat system)

TsutariCloakshireLightfellowKatlynnSoonieWhiteYukiiWorldOrigin
  • DisgardDisgard
    Vindictus Rep: 1,695
    Laosduude wrote: »
    Kirisuu wrote: »

Lol CN has combat voice selection? Hell, since it's already coded in the game, if it doesn't get added to ours, just another layer to the cake of bad decisions by western management again.

To be more precise, CN has voice-over selection feature, that allows people to shift between CN and original KR versions of combat, cutscenes, voiced dialogue sounds.
    LaosduudeMihairuAM0NxLightfellowSoonieDenshoniWorldOrigin
  • SixthSixth
    Vindictus Rep: 1,400
    edited November 26, 2019
    Old combat voices back! NOW! -.-

So... Hurk became a wimp now, while lann sounds like a barbarian on a yelling contest, and eira sounds... just like lann but with a female voice...
    And why the heck are lann and eira yelling so freaking loud? Compared to other characters I heard today, those two are breaking the sound barrier, they burn the ears. This is the work of a professional company? At least equalize their volume to an acceptable level, geez. >.>

They honestly listened to these voices and told "okay, sounds cool, lets roll with them!"? I really can't fathom what were they thinking. Change is one thing, but to mismatch the voices this badly, it must take a special talent to do that. Even if I would have just started playing today, the combat voice of lann and eira are so atrocious that I wouldn't even think about using them, they are simply beyond irritating to hear over and over again.

I don't care about that dumb visual novel simulator, I just want my old combat voices back! +sad

Ohh, and option to disable voice emotes and those automatic blabbers, pretty please! Those are annoying too. >.>
    CloakshireAM0NxBanana500DancingStarLightfellowKatlynnSoonieDenshoni
  • KitanoKenKitanoKen
    Vindictus Rep: 1,020
    I would like to have the old combat Hurk voice back or at least the option to change between the 2, having to deal with something so unfit for the char is not gonna cut it and also the sound is useful for the game to have to mute it .
    KawaRyopaulvgodBemuTatsuouNXonsWaifuLoyalCasherMihairuCloakshireDancingStarLightfellowand 3 others.