[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Onslaught gone

RecorRecor
Vindictus Rep: 500
in General Discussion
So Onslaught is gone i asking myself how do we get steel now. I mean gather steel through raids REALLY? It would take years to get enough steel together for a full +15 set.
I would really like to know what gonna happen now bcs it can't stay like that.

Comments

• NokaubureNokaubure
    Vindictus Rep: 2,185
    Tradable steels:
    - All astera raids have 20% chance to drop 1, everything else has much less
    Binded steels:
    - Monthly missions usually give 3 each, with good RNG you can get 12 / month
    - Guild dungeon is an amazing source, with each box having 40-50% chance of giving 1
    - Bravery seal shop is a bad source, but if you don't have anything else to buy with seals go for it
    - Events

My suggestion since OS has been removed would be adding more guild dungeons or boost the droprate to 30%, but lets see what happens.
    SwornKnight
  • SixthSixth
    Vindictus Rep: 1,400
    Nokaubure wrote: »
    - Guild dungeon is an amazing source, with each box having 40-50% chance of giving 1

Where did these numbers come from? Because most of the time I only get 1 or 2 from 6 boxes on 2 characters. Doesn't seem like 40-50% to me. Maybe I'm just unlucky. >.>

I never did OS, prefer my sanity over some ingame items. Got enough steels for reforge. But again, I'm not a person who wanna reforge 5 stuffs twice in a single week, no rush for me.

I'm just curious how steel prices will go, how much will they rise, I mean.
  • YagaminYagamin
    Vindictus Rep: 3,580
    Nokaubure wrote: »
    - Guild dungeon is an amazing source, with each box having 40-50% chance of giving 1.

Is that just an estimation or are you really that lucky?

Some guildies have their steel count at 197/516 = 38.18%
    my count is at 74/210 = 35.24%
  • NokaubureNokaubure
    Vindictus Rep: 2,185
    the first weeks I did guild dungeon with all my alts, and on average I was getting 3 steels per character out of 6 boxes, so I always assumed it was that range. Guess I just got lucky.