[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

@ NEXON: Thank You!

PifiPifi
Vindictus Rep: 1,015
edited November 15, 2019 in General Discussion
Many times in the past I have been, to say the least disappointed and or upset with decisions you've made, or moreso, at the lack of attending to problems really. This time however I am very happy with how you handled this situation in the end. And so I think you deserve some good feedback.

My only complaint is that some of your GM's were unhelpful at best, even rude at times. But that is normal for here unfortunately, and a major part of why there are so many problems. Please don't get me wrong though, you do have at least a couple GM's who are deserving of the position. One in particular one of my guidlies got a hold of was very helpful. For those good loyal GM's I am sorry that your name gets mixed in with the bad so often, you do not deserve that and I for one appreciate you guys very much!

All in all I am very pleased personally, and I know I am not alone in this. I hope this is a sign that we can get this game back to having a large population of loyal players and loyal GM's by working together. That said...

GOOD JOB NEXON! Thank you. ^-^
LoyalCasherAkimbojoeGhengisJohn

Comments

• AkimbojoeAkimbojoe
    Vindictus Rep: 1,040
    Seeing the surprisingly generous apology being made here kind of makes me wish I been Black Cipher banned too lol. Would have saved me a lot of time grinding out those rewards.

WB banned players. Come on back and get your rewards b4 they expire.

I hope the vindi team is also sending out e-mails to folks who sent in tickets for this issue.
    GhengisJohnPifi
  • TheDazzIingTheDazzIing
    Vindictus Rep: 920
    xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
  • GhengisJohnGhengisJohn
    Vindictus Rep: 3,540
    I'd like to thank Nexon as well. I wasn't effected but it is nice to see them take the highroad and be generous for once.
    LoyalCasherPifi