[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Fast maxed belle

TheDarkMasterTheDarkMaster
Vindictus Rep: 725
in Suggestions and Feedback
It would be better if you added achievable by most players like max belle in a week and reward all players achieving with what ever may be a max +15 coupon that will encourage more players to get into game plus you should really stop giving us information about event just in same day TELL US BEFORE HAND THANKS
Himiko

Comments

• HimikoHimiko
    Vindictus Rep: 580
    I absolutely agree, sadly as always they only favor a minority, another event of porridge for whales, they should consider that this is not the way to retain active players, at this step most will only level up to bell and later leave.

I only surprised for the first time in 9 years that the staff grants a lot of Nexon in credit on both the NA and EU servers, i only consider that the staff should be impartial in order to grant a winner to encourage participation in the events should encourage Primarily to new or veteran players who have never won or participated in any activity in this way they do not always earn the same whales that with the use of money buy boost to facilitate the work of leveling up, if this contest wants to be balanced and fair for all they should prevent the use of traps and boosts so that through performance the players with more activity win. Finally,thecelebration of the # 9 anniversary are soon and I really hope Nexon rewards for another year to play out all the active players during this year with some surprise for everyone, not just a few players that waste alot of Nexon on this game, show us to all dear nexon that it is worth playing for another year here I will only say that. <3