[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Pumpking Screen shot question

ZeroheartZeroheart
Vindictus Rep: 7,740
in General Discussion
Not sure where to port this where a GM might see it. But I have a question, can I enter multiple times for this event? I have other costumes ideas I like to submit as well and the detail did not say anything about multiple entries. (of course i like to win....)

Comments

• lightkitelightkite
    Vindictus Rep: 1,145
    You post your pics on discord and might have a better answer on the vindi discord then the forums about multi posting
    Zeroheart
  • FlameSama1FlameSama1
    Vindictus Rep: 1,960
    Hijacking slightly to ask a semi-related question, why is the participation title only awarded to 20 people?
    chicaneZeroheart
  • chicanechicane
    Vindictus Rep: 1,450
    edited October 17, 2019
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/633600806318374932/634284395154374666/unknown.png

Is that one win per Discord account or one per character? And yes, why not the title for participation like last time instead of only 20?
    Zeroheart
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    1. Only submissions are allowed here. If any spam is found, you will be immediately penalized.

2. You may submit more than 1 entry. However, you will not be able to win more than 1 award.

3. Even if the submission is selected as a winner, if the submission does not have the IGN and Server, it will be considered disqualified