[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

[Halloween Event] Mr. Pumpkin spawn locations

LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
Vindictus Rep: 5,275
edited October 17, 2019 in General Discussion
For halloween seal farming avoid these maps:

Italics: From Website. Everything else via testing
Remember: Per Character & Per Day: 1st run will drop pumpkin head, runs 2 - 11 will get halloween seal to trade in event shop.

General:
Any battle under Level 30
Any raid or ex-raid (Rocheste > S3)

Mr. Pumpkin does not spawn from these maps:

A Friend Once Lost
Ambush
Autumn Reed Bed
Colhen in Flames
Hidden
Irukul
Madness
Nightmare at the Ruins
Red Archer
Rocheste By Sea
Secret Naughty Chamber
Shady Forest
Storeroom
The Howling Soul
The Fomorian Leader
The Pursuit
The Secret
The Weeping Queen
Traces of Battle
Trampled Plains
Two Moons
Yeti King
White Tyrant's Challenge

Confirmed maps where Mr. Pumpkin spawns:

Any S2/Malina dungeon
Any S3/Berbe dungeon

Abandoned Ruins
An Interdimensional Invasion
Another Storeroom
Cadet Ceremony
Cadet's Challenge
Earth Shaker
Goliath
Regrets Too Late
Revived Fear
Shadowed by Darkness
The Chief of Death
The Five Spider Brothers
Troll Hunter

lightkiteSuhpremeAqua22SweetL0litaFlameSama12edgy4uMissDeeds

Comments

• YagaminYagamin
    Vindictus Rep: 3,580
    The fastest is probably Shadowed by Darkness (Blood Lord), despite it being an ex-raid Mr. Pumpkin spawns in the boss room.
    LoLoBooty
  • NokaubureNokaubure
    Vindictus Rep: 2,185
    edited October 15, 2019
    I will go with cadet ceremony, its the best source of catalyst, lambent powder and spirit water, and gives 20 TP / run meaning with vip you get to trans 2 times, so synergizes well with the montly mission of 60 trans for alts (which gives 3 intermediate stones).

A friend once lost doesn't spawn it.
    LoLoBooty
  • ElynsaElynsa
    Vindictus Rep: 1,565
    He spawned in Broken Interdiction when I was doing chunk daily.
    LoLoBooty
  • FlameSama1FlameSama1
    Vindictus Rep: 1,960
    Spawned in Regrets Too Late
    LoLoBooty
  • SixthSixth
    Vindictus Rep: 1,400
    I did 2 [An Interdimensional Invasion] battles on 2 characters, and I met the pumpkin on both runs. It appeared on the second area, at the middle of it.

That battle has 2 types of 2nd area, and in one of them, most people skip half of it (by opening the "door" at the start on the right side corridor).
    I have not been on that type of 2nd area, only on the other one, so can't say for sure that both of them got the pumpkin spawn or not, but the other one (without the door shortcut) surely has it.
    LoLoBooty
  • FlameSama1FlameSama1
    Vindictus Rep: 1,960
    Sixth wrote: »
    I did 2 [An Interdimensional Invasion] battles on 2 characters, and I met the pumpkin on both runs. It appeared on the second area, at the middle of it.

That battle has 2 types of 2nd area, and in one of them, most people skip half of it (by opening the "door" at the start on the right side corridor).
    I have not been on that type of 2nd area, only on the other one, so can't say for sure that both of them got the pumpkin spawn or not, but the other one (without the door shortcut) surely has it.

Just came here to state this, Interdim *absolutely* has it. My guildmate got all of hers there and I just got one there right now. Not sure about specific boards but the mission does have a pumpkin spawn.
    LoLoBooty