[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

What's with deal with Bracelets now?

SwornKnightSwornKnight
Vindictus Rep: 840
edited September 15, 2019 in General Discussion
I feel as if they have become rarer especially now that they have been limited to special dungeons. What do you guys think?

I personally think it's odd that they'd make it into a rare item to get. This item has been out for many years if I'm correct. It came out recently when I quit this game which was over 5 years ago. Shouldn't this item be super easy to obtain by now? Instead of advancing the playerbase forwards they made it harder for us. If this is their strategy into forcing us to spend more time on this game then I see some very horrible ramifications down the road.

Comments

• EmerthystEmerthyst
    Vindictus Rep: 2,690
    edited September 10, 2019
    They're stupidly rare now for absolutely no reason. There's no reason why copper should even be rare let alone ever dropping silver/gold.

the superior bracelet box drop is absurdly rare for being a 99% leather. I get like 1 sup box every 3-5 runs

Would have much preferred a system like new nifl where your ex gem is guaranteed after a certain number of runs.
    SwornKnight
  • NokaubureNokaubure
    Vindictus Rep: 2,185
    Yeah they really need niflheim system, something like making both bosses drop a bracelet fragment, and with 200 fragments you craft a golden bracelet. This would motivate more people to run it, which would also mean more gold bracelets as random drops.
    SwornKnight
  • JamesGrossJamesGross
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    Finding a party to run Nif with is also rare, with so much going on. Between raids, OS, guild dungeons, Abs Arena and not to mention redeemers. It is also impossible to keep up if you have a regular job. But I am looking forward to removal of OS not because lack of time for gaming but the cancer that spreads.
    SwornKnightGhengisJohn
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    Doesn't help that there is less interest in running specials. The old specials could be cleared quickly. Now the new specials take longer to clear with no good rewards. Damascus steel rate is worse than raids and bracelets are too rare to chase. And now there is better ways to get seals faster.
    LoyalCasherEmerthystSwornKnightGhengisJohn
  • EmerthystEmerthyst
    i agree there is just way too many things to run now if you are an avid onslaught player. I will be glad when it's gone.
    SwornKnightGhengisJohn
  • SwornKnightSwornKnight
    JamesGross wrote: »
    Finding a party to run Nif with is also rare, with so much going on. Between raids, OS, guild dungeons, Abs Arena and not to mention redeemers. It is also impossible to keep up if you have a regular job. But I am looking forward to removal of OS not because lack of time for gaming but the cancer that spreads.

I don't do OS at all. But what's so bad about OS that's cancerous? I've also noticed you said this in another post. I really want to know your standpoint and what you see.
    GhengisJohn
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    edited September 12, 2019
    I don't do OS at all. But what's so bad about OS that's cancerous? I've also noticed you said this in another post. I really want to know your standpoint and what you see.

I've only done OS a handful of times when I was bored so I can't really speak from my own experience. However, one of my guildmates runs OS rather religiously and I hear a lot about it from him in Discord.

Apparently there's a small portion of the elitist population that gets really toxic in OS. They'll start yelling at people whenever someone makes the slightest mistake or doesn't do something to their liking. Sometimes it doesn't just stay in OS and these elitist players harass others in whsipers after the matches.

Isn't this thread supposed to be about golden bracelets?
    GhengisJohnSwornKnight
  • GhengisJohnGhengisJohn
    Vindictus Rep: 3,540
    edited September 12, 2019

I hate the way it floods the market with damascus steel. One guy posting 300 of them single-handedly dropped the price by a million gold. I get maybe 4-6 a day and sell them as my primary source of income so it's really effected my pocket book over time.
  • JamesGrossJamesGross
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600

What Cloakshire said. And if you are on the radar (Someone who made a mistake or mistakes, or just bad at it) You will be talk of the town (Which someone created a discord server Specifically for OS just for trash talk) I had one friend who made one slight mistake, it wasn't even that big of a deal cuz they were gonna lose anyways because the points were basically 30 - 170. this one jackass apparently went off on them.
    SwornKnight
  • SwornKnightSwornKnight
    edited September 13, 2019

What Cloakshire said. And if you are on the radar (Someone who made a mistake or mistakes, or just bad at it) You will be talk of the town (Which someone created a discord server Specifically for OS just for trash talk) I had one friend who made one slight mistake, it wasn't even that big of a deal cuz they were gonna lose anyways because the points were basically 30 - 170. this one jackass apparently went off on them.

Oh dam. Well those people can have fun with playing with no one haha
  • ProR2D2ProR2D2
    Vindictus Rep: 2,085
    Yes OS is boring. Wish they did raids and story instead.
  • RakushuRakushu
    Vindictus Rep: 2,125
    Forget about gold bracelet, the superior bracelet box is so rare and they still give you leather crap!
    Old specials have two bosses and you would have a better odds on it.
    Emerthyst
  • EmerthystEmerthyst
    edited September 20, 2019
    Rakushu wrote: »
    Forget about gold bracelet, the superior bracelet box is so rare and they still give you leather crap!

pretty much this
  • Kisame79Kisame79
    Vindictus Rep: 1,120
    Emerthyst wrote: »

pretty much this

gold bracelet somehow shot up to 900-1b O_O.
    SwornKnight
  • SwornKnightSwornKnight
    On the bright side, now is the best time to sell it for profit haha.
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    edited September 22, 2019
    Kisame79 wrote: »

pretty much this

Honestly it has nothing to do with 1 vs 2 bosses and more just the fact that now you only get them in the special raids. Before I would almost always be opening 1 or 2 boxes a day by just running some s2/s3 content. (Never got gold of course) now hardly ever. And given the odds seem no better for gold bracelets than before... obviously prices are going to go up till we have another event.
  • RakushuRakushu
    Vindictus Rep: 2,125
    Kisame79 wrote: »

pretty much this

It was around 300m during the event. Should have gone for it...
    I am still farming for the 2nd one :/