[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

'Show Off Your Gremlin!' Event is a new low

FlameSama1FlameSama1
Vindictus Rep: 1,960
in General Discussion
Oh boy, an event where I need to either pay a lot of real money (or a lot of real gold) to get a gremin pet with fancy clothes, or stalk the whales on channel 1 to try to snap a picture of theirs. Truly a ridiculous, sad event to try to entice people to buy their overpriced reskins of existing items.
chicane2edgy4uIcygoddess

Comments

• lightkitelightkite
    Vindictus Rep: 1,145
    can I just say I appreciate you and your posts.
    Also can you make 1 about the 500 golden panda outfits that they gave out to people that don’t work on Tuesdays or at all
    thanks! +wink
    FlameSama1
  • TheDazzIingTheDazzIing
    Vindictus Rep: 920
    I disagree with you!
    Waifey
  • FlameSama1FlameSama1
    Vindictus Rep: 1,960
    lightkite wrote: »
    can I just say I appreciate you and your posts.
    Also can you make 1 about the 500 golden panda outfits that they gave out to people that don’t work on Tuesdays or at all
    thanks! +wink

Why thank you. I wish I didn't feel obliged to hate on this game though but they keep having 'events' like this...
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    I didn't know it was that hard to approach someone and ask if you can pose with their gremlin.... Doesn't even have to me a random stranger as I'm sure you have plenty of friends or guildmates that would let you. If not, you need to make some DahliaSama :)

Also, is Chicane your forum alt? Kinda odd that when light tells you to go make a thread about the golden panda suit, chicane conveniently makes one & is the only one so far that liked your original post.
  • chicanechicane
    Vindictus Rep: 1,450
    I am not DahliaSama - I did find the post this post insightful!