[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Which new character would you like?

LoyalCasherLoyalCasher
Vindictus Rep: 920
in General Discussion
It has been said that a new character will be released in December in Korean server. Which possible character would you like?
pXreGG5.png
  1. Which new character would you like to see?33 votes
    1. Kiva
       42% (14 votes)
    2. Cradie
       12% (4 votes)
    3. Neither, I want a new waifu
       45% (15 votes)

Comments

• IntoHellIntoHell
    Vindictus Rep: 990
    idk xd
  • RavenWestRavenWest
    Vindictus Rep: 795
    I thought Kiva was Grimden . Unless someone can correct me on that one.
    TheDazzIing
  • TheDazzlingTheDazzling
    Vindictus Rep: 3,295
    New waifu :3
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    I picked Cradie. I feel like Kiva was turned into Grimden based on some of Grimden's early artwork.
    TheDazzIing
  • RizzleRizzle
    Vindictus Rep: 1,860
    Been waiting for KIVA since Sylas. Cradie is Teide Hurk.
    Prototypemind
  • GhengisJohnGhengisJohn
    Vindictus Rep: 3,540
    Kiva seems to be using gauntlets and Cradie seems to be wielding a cannon. All that said Cradie looks cooler to me but I do worry that too much of his style was melded into Teide Hurk.
  • JamesGrossJamesGross
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    I prefer a character in (LGBT) range, because we are equal rights and we don't discriminate.
    BabyDani
  • Returner9Returner9
    Vindictus Rep: 1,025
    JamesGross wrote: »
    I prefer a character in (LGBT) range, because we are equal rights and we don't discriminate.

Pigs will be flying before that happens. People have this misconception that South East Asians are open-minded about LGBT people because in many of their anime\cartoons\movies\games men are portrayed as scrawny, effeminate and sometimes even wear makeup and dresses. That could not be further from the truth. South East Asian countries, namely South Korea and Japan are actually homophobic as eff.

"Mabinogi" has same-sex marriage, but it's only in the NA version as far as I know.
  • RizzleRizzle

This has ZERO to do with the OP. If you want to have a discussion about this, start your own thread instead of trying to thread-jack others.
    Reported.
    LoyalCasher
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580

Obvious bait is obvious.
    LoyalCasher
  • JamesGrossJamesGross
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    Rizzle wrote: »

This has ZERO to do with the OP. If you want to have a discussion about this, start your own thread instead of trying to thread-jack others.
    Reported.

Oh no, what am I gonna do with my life if I get banned from the forum.
  • LoyalCasherLoyalCasher
    Vindictus Rep: 920
    edited September 8, 2019
    Yeah please don't turn this thread into all the other meaningless troll threads. I know the developers probably don't care about our opinion but there is a small chance they do.
  • RizzleRizzle
    Rizzle wrote: »

Reported.

Oh no, what am I gonna do with my life if I get banned from the forum.
    Yeah please don't turn this thread into all the other meaningless troll threads. I know the developers probably don't care about our opinion but there is a small chance they do.

I dunno what you'll do- i mean, you live here not me. And troll is all this place has been for years. But i dont know who to thank for that, nexon or our toxic community. One thing I HAVE noticed however is our dear toxic community has become truly great being able to dish out the trolling but can't take it themselves, hence your replies. AS IF anyone, esp me, would waste time reporting anything to this company? with its history of post deletions and ticket ignorance?? Think about it...

Suggestion:
    1. grasp yourself by the shoulders
    2. pull firmly until your ass releases your head
    Prototypemind
  • SanuienSanuien
    Vindictus Rep: 2,720
    I still cant believe the april fools characters turned out to be real, 3 out of 5 were created. Im rooting for Kiva.
  • DaimusDaimus
    Vindictus Rep: 890
    Will be not bad to have a new male char like Tera brawler or gunner. Or maybe something like Blade and Soul warlock.
  • NædrinNædrin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,190
    Kiva seems to be using gauntlets and Cradie seems to be wielding a cannon. All that said Cradie looks cooler to me but I do worry that too much of his style was melded into Teide Hurk.

i feel like it was less of cradie and more of miul's guns she wields in the concept art. which might actually explain why they decided to (for lack of better phrasing) give miul and hurk a relationship.