[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Craft today if you have time and want to

JessGameJessGame
Vindictus Rep: 1,870
in General Discussion
August 18th (Sunday): 2x Expertise Proficiency & Speed

Double points
gNOi379.jpg

2x faster to craft
jtJUH6J.jpg

Best time to close the gap or to cap your expertise.

Comments

• ElynsaElynsa
    Vindictus Rep: 1,565
    If I knew the event ended midnight GMT instead of PDT I would've started earlier...
    Akimbojoe
  • JessGameJessGame
    Vindictus Rep: 1,870
    Elynsa wrote: »
    If I knew the event ended midnight GMT instead of PDT I would've started earlier...

Same lol im at 362/390 and seems the event just ended.

Oh well
    Akimbojoe
  • AkimbojoeAkimbojoe
    Vindictus Rep: 1,040
    agreed, I crafted some in the morning, came back at 5pm, and it was OVER. I was like "WTF, didn't they say 2x expertise sunday? There's still 7 hours of Sunday left..."

C'mon guys. Wth.
  • YomaYoma
    Vindictus Rep: 580
    Dont wanna be mean but events always worked with the server time. So you can e.g. get +1 departure from +1 departure events alrdy at for example 2am Cest (gmt+2).

Sad that you werent able to make use of the event much but atleast for the future you're prepared.
  • ElynsaElynsa
    Yoma wrote: »
    Dont wanna be mean but events always worked with the server time. So you can e.g. get +1 departure from +1 departure events alrdy at for example 2am Cest (gmt+2).

Sad that you werent able to make use of the event much but atleast for the future you're prepared.

I usually don't participate in events outside of attendance, which has been following the reset at midnight PDT. Golden Time events like double crafting also used to be set by week, not 2 days set weeks apart, so this wasn't a problem before. Everything should follow the same time, and the time should be listed on the event page, if not for clarity then for newer players.
  • EmerthystEmerthyst
    Vindictus Rep: 2,690
    Would be nice if they made an ingame announcement for when these golden time events happen otherwise all we can do is test if its working or not.
  • ElynsaElynsa
    Emerthyst wrote: »
    Would be nice if they made an ingame announcement for when these golden time events happen otherwise all we can do is test if its working or not.

They used to do that iirc, when they were from 4-9pm or w/e it would announce there was bonus evil core, x2 exp and what not. Don't know why they stopped.
    Emerthyst