[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Update v2.54 Evie's new ugly face

Comments

• PrettyPrincessPrettyPrincess
    Vindictus Rep: 1,125
    sucks for anyone that plays Evie; not a fan of the plastic nose, personally. I guess it would've been too much work to let people choose which face they want? This is some serious amateur-level game direction, considering how much of the game's revenue comes from aesthetics.

If they do this to Delia, I'm out. The game already gives people enough reasons not to play, and these sorts of pointless decisions hurt an already dwindling player base. I already have to deal with bone-headed game design in Black Desert and such, but at least that game has a wide variety of things to do even if they screw up one part of it.

If I were smarter, I'd just stop playing MMOs altogether.
  • sadrazamsadrazam
    Vindictus Rep: 695
    Imagine your life being so crap you get worked up because of a small thing like this. YOu don`t even see the face most of the time anyway.
  • JamesGrossJamesGross
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    sadrazam wrote: »
    Imagine your life being so crap you get worked up because of a small thing like this. YOu don`t even see the face most of the time anyway.

Yeah, just like people don't wanna see your toxic ass comment.