[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Here I've fixed it for ya...

VladinoVladino
Vindictus Rep: 2,875
in General Discussion
Since they don't know their own game.... Here:
nexoned.png
hi5joshIcygoddess

Comments

• VladinoVladino
    edited August 13, 2019
  • hi5joshhi5josh
    Vindictus Rep: 2,010
    I was waiting for someone to make a thread about this error. Also, I did hear something in regards of a future change to Redeemers along the lines of fewer completions needing to be done to get the stats (100% completion). Is it in the future content forum? Can anyone elaborate if this is indeed accurate?
  • VladinoVladino
  • hi5joshhi5josh
    Vladino wrote: »

I saw that, but unfortunately that's not what I meant. I forgot who told me about it or where I saw it, but it was before that was posted. Thanks for trying though.
  • Returner9Returner9
    Vindictus Rep: 1,025
    hi5josh wrote: »
    I saw that, but unfortunately that's not what I meant. I forgot who told me about it or where I saw it, but it was before that was posted. Thanks for trying though.

It was part of devCat's "developer's notes" \ "gremlin talk" or whatever it's called. They said in the notes they have plans to make both Balor and Neamhain easier* following Brigit's (third redeemer) release. These changes are not even out in Korea (as Brigit is not even out in Korea).

* To my understanding easier means both:
    a) Easier stat bar progression (and maybe even Full Force progression)
    and
    b) The battles themselves getting a difficulty nerf
    hi5josh
  • SixthSixth
    Vindictus Rep: 1,400
    We will only need 4 battles won for Neam and 50 battles won for Balor to get 100% stats. Full force is still 100 runs, though, if I remember right.
    These changes should only come after 3rd redeemer battle, so a long way until it happens.
    I will still wait it out, cuz doing more than 4 Neam runs is a direct and brutal assault to my sanity.
    You can check this on the discord server, in the "Future Updates" (or something similar) section, at least that's where I saw it.

But royal update sucks. Why do they think it's a big feat to re-cycle old bosses with higher stats is beyond me, and 90% of the updates are basically just that. Especially with this crappy CF requirement. We so needed more "CF is so hard to get" topics around here.
    hi5josh
  • hi5joshhi5josh
    Returner9 wrote: »
    hi5josh wrote: »

It was part of devCat's "developer's notes" \ "gremlin talk" or whatever it's called. They said in the notes they have plans to make both Balor and Neamhain easier* following Brigit's (third redeemer) release. These changes are not even out in Korea (as Brigit is not even out in Korea).

* To my understanding easier means both:
    a) Easier stat bar progression (and maybe even Full Force progression)
    and
    b) The battles themselves getting a difficulty nerf
    Sixth wrote: »
    We will only need 4 battles won for Neam and 50 battles won for Balor to get 100% stats. Full force is still 100 runs, though, if I remember right.
    These changes should only come after 3rd redeemer battle, so a long way until it happens.
    I will still wait it out, cuz doing more than 4 Neam runs is a direct and brutal assault to my sanity.
    You can check this on the discord server, in the "Future Updates" (or something similar) section, at least that's where I saw it.

But royal update sucks. Why do they think it's a big feat to re-cycle old bosses with higher stats is beyond me, and 90% of the updates are basically just that. Especially with this crappy CF requirement. We so needed more "CF is so hard to get" topics around here.

Thanks for that guys. You answered my question. I've always hated redeemers, and can't be bothered to clear them more than once. Sadly as the game progress, I have a feeling that those substantial additional stats provided from Redeemers are going to grow ever more important. Maybe that is why they are nerfing older ones when the new one comes out, as well as apparently Astera raids now (not that I think its needed, Lugh possibly being an exception though).
  • EmerthystEmerthyst
    Vindictus Rep: 2,690
    edited August 14, 2019
    They nerfed astera raids a bit cuz the power creep between lv100 bosses was getting out of hand that weak dullahan users could not even enter which I think they don't want until s4 comes out.
  • FlameSama1FlameSama1
    Vindictus Rep: 1,960
    Sixth wrote: »
    Why do they think it's a big feat to re-cycle old bosses with higher stats is beyond me, and 90% of the updates are basically just that. Especially with this crappy CF requirement. We so needed more "CF is so hard to get" topics around here.

They've been creatively bankrupt for quite a while now. When they aren't palette-swapping levels, they're recycling bosses, and when they aren't doing either of those, they're adding new bosses with recycled attacks, animations, and effects from previous raids, like how every boss has the same AOE ring of fire attack now seemingly.

Things like the 'guild battle' and special dungeons-that is, BLATANT recycled content-would be enough to kill most games I feel, but there must be enough whales left to prop Vindy up with the promise of waifu underwear in gacha boxes.
  • NokaubureNokaubure
    Vindictus Rep: 2,185
    edited August 16, 2019
    Well the guild dungeon is more like revived content instead of recycled content, since we didn't had access to traditional s2 dungeons before, for me that's right. I wouldn't mind seeing reselian labyrinth as a future guild dungeon and other inaccessible content from the past.

But I'm not going to defend new specials and new royals, these things are pure lazyness, the special raids is even a nerf compared to the older ones, I'm fearing the new royals will be worse too. Don't change something if ain't broke.