[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Worth Returning?

DeadlyAshDeadlyAsh
Vindictus Rep: 660
in General Discussion
i know that this gets asked a lot and you mostly get answers from trolls but how is the game population i know the state it was before was it worse better the same?

Comments

• lightkitelightkite
    Vindictus Rep: 1,145
    Population is about the same but we are now having a returning player event going on so if you wanted to try it out again nows the time. Also with more guild activities and buffs makes it feel like you have a bigger community you play with.
  • JamesGrossJamesGross
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    I say yes, but it depends on who you talk to, those negative nancy's that complain daily or people who actually enjoy the game.
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    Hard to answer without knowing the last time you played.

Game population (NA) is the lowest I've seen that I can remember. Precipitous drop-off since Eira release fever died-down. Virtually empty on weekdays and weekends feel sparse. Need to mega get people to join unpopular boats. I play daily.
    DancingStar
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    LoLoBooty wrote: »
    Virtually empty on weekdays and weekends feel sparse. Need to mega get people to join unpopular boats. I play daily.

I play daily as well, but I wouldn't say virtually empty. Nifl and special boats take time to fill sometimes, but when I host raidtrains, boats usually fill anywhere from 30 seconds to 2 minutes depending on the battle and time of day.

I find that if you drop soap in the springs and start a party soon after, people tend to join quicker since they wanna take advantage of their buffs. Also, if boats are taking too long to fill, having guildies to call on helps a lot if the guild is active socially and active in game as well.
  • AbaddanAbaddan
    Vindictus Rep: 2,320
    The answer is always the same, Are you interested in trying it out for the first time or again? If the answer is yes then give it a shot, if not then don't. Get yourself involved in a guild that actually talks in guild chat and in discords, it's makes the experience far more fun and enjoyable overall.