[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

launcher issue- Redeem instead of Play option?

ZulikZulik
Vindictus Rep: 400
edited August 2, 2019 in General Discussion
I'm not having any luck with tech support so thought I'd appeal to the masses. Has anyone seen this issue before or know how to fix it? My net is fine, my computer is more than enough to run Vindictus. I've played off and on since Beta so I'm not a noob and am familiar with the launcher and game. I uninstalled and reinstalled the launcher. I was fine until this most recent maintenance and never saw this error before. Hitting Redeem just enters a generic code which does nothing other than give me the error "Please Enter a Valid Product Key" Any help would be appreciated B9lDkbn.png JvX9wpL.png

Comments

• JamesGrossJamesGross
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    It does that sometimes when my internet resets. Just exit and relaunch it.
  • ZulikZulik
    Vindictus Rep: 400
    Unfortunately, that isn't working. I've exited and restarted it, my computer and router/modem several times. I uninstalled and reinstalled the launcher more than once even. Nothing seems to be helping.
  • JamesGrossJamesGross
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    What about when you login instead of it taking you to Vindictus, you go click on Games and then select Vindictus.
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    You could always use steam
  • jeddyhijeddyhi
    Vindictus Rep: 1,880
    Click on games and reselect Vindictus. It worked for me.