[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

unable to join parties not sure if bug

LazySwordsLazySwords
Vindictus Rep: 300
in General Discussion
recently i came back to play and im having a major problem. Not really sure if this is a bug or if my meatball brain cant figure this out. None of my friends can invite me to parties no notifications show up its almost as if i have some form of "auto decline" on, yet I'm able to invite all of my friends to my party.

not really sure whats happening but if anyone has any insight that would be awesome.

fyi im asleep now

Comments

• PhoebeHalliwelPhoebeHalliwel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,720
    edited August 2, 2019
    As far as i remember there is such option, try checking in options>ui settings
    On the bottom there are various options such as display frames display clock and among those there should be also auto reject for friend request and party invitations
  • LazySwordsLazySwords
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    As far as i remember there is such option, try checking in options>ui settings
    On the bottom there are various options such as display frames display clock and among those there should be also auto reject for friend request and party invitations

perfect ill try that now and see how it goes