[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Return of the Hero Attendance Event

hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
Vindictus Rep: 3,985
edited July 30, 2019 in General Discussion
Once again people who play regularily are fucked by nexoff. Great job making another 'returner-exclusive' attendance without any prior notice. I'm 1000% people who left this joke of a game and forgot it exists will actually get the freebies.
GhengisJohnPifiZntrix

Comments

• PifiPifi
    Vindictus Rep: 1,015
    Seriously?! They are totally screwing over their *most loyal players* again?!

I have played nearly everyday for years now, but you keep giving me incentives to quit? I guess you wanted us all to stop playing for a few months then. If it wasn't for my loyal guildmates, I would quit right now. You guys are just mean-spirited when you do this, and I am so disappointed in you, again. You could easily give the rewards to everyone, but instead prove once again you care nothing for your most loyal players...

You know, the players who keep this game from totally dying. You're welcome. +mad
  • BladeNsoulBladeNsoul
    Vindictus Rep: 1,310
    Is this + 12 dullahan box orange or purple gear?
  • RizzleRizzle
    Vindictus Rep: 1,860
    edited August 8, 2019
    5iandh wrote: »
    on the brightside, if returning players get +12 this may give them a reason to grind again. But more then likely they would quit again because their original greavance wasnt fixed?

no...already confirmed many are returning just to login for free gear so that when interesting content comes they can play it for a few weeks until they get bored with it again.

Nexons like a cell phone company -
    come back and we give you gifts!!,
    been with us for years? no gifts for customers we already own.
    Pifi
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    It's +12 scrolled, orange and restored set (one item per box).
  • chhappy7chhappy7
    Wait so how do I actually receive the reward? I've been playing for about half an hour now and I haven't gotten anything yet.