[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Comrade - Neamhain

Returner9Returner9
Vindictus Rep: 1,025
edited July 12, 2019 in Future Content

Comments

• SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    Her attacks seems to have smaller reach than Succubus', which works decent in normal battles (aka dungeons) for cleaning out normal enemies. So, the question is - is she better than Arcana in raids?
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    As much as I despise comrades and think they should have never added them, I'll be very disappointed if we don't get a Balor comrade.
  • Sir_RenderSir_Render
    Vindictus Rep: 1,720
    It still kills me that they removed 8 person parties to turn around and sell you back party members for 300$ each
    DancingStarcaprahapp3Anduri
  • JamesGrossJamesGross
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    The arch on Dat Ass will make people pay $300 for it.
  • caprahapp3caprahapp3
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    Now if they could just make it farmable for free-

Nah, they won't do that. This isn't western vindictus, it's Korea vindictus but with western letters.
  • NokaubureNokaubure
    Vindictus Rep: 2,185
    I never liked comrades either, but I'm forced to use them to finish maps faster, they do good chunk of dps with 3000 add damage (2000 in astera) and its even better if you solo bosses, they will deal around 1/6 of your damage.

Anyways I agree here, so far only female comrades, there's some males that would fit too:
    - Keaghan
    - Lugh
    - Balor
    - Crimson blade mercenary (weak male comrade, like the hellmaid)
  • Returner9Returner9
    Vindictus Rep: 1,025
    SirRFI wrote: »
    Her attacks seems to have smaller reach than Succubus', which works decent in normal battles (aka dungeons) for cleaning out normal enemies. So, the question is - is she better than Arcana in raids?

Neamhain has higher stats (if you have Arcana and Succubus), so she's the preferred comrade for Astera. The problem is her higher stats can only be unlocked if you already have Arcana and Succubus. If you don't have any comrade, Arcana is probably still the best. But it's not like there are any Arcana comrades for sale, so it's not like there's actually a choice.
  • OTsunaOOTsunaO
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    Yeah i was actually wondering, are we gonna get the succubus comrade sale opportunity this year too ?
    or is she never gonna make a comback ?