[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

PSA - Don't get scammed

WaifeyWaifey
Vindictus Rep: 840
in General Discussion
Publix Service Announcement
Maybe you saw people selling services like scrolls, enhancements and all that shady stuff.
Do not fall into a trap, people can take advantage of this.
Some might mega they will enchan for you
For example jMoepHJ.png
But you don't know the history of the person, never trust these methods. Stay safe!

Comments

• AslaiAslai
    Vindictus Rep: 715
    At least use a screenshot of someone who's actually untrustworthy smh
    AnnerGhengisJohnpahcren
  • MonsterBunnyMonsterBunny
    Vindictus Rep: 700
    I actually nevergot scammed in Vindictus from people who offer those type of services. And even so, let's say you get scammed, just make screenshots and contact support. I had a friend who experienced that few years back, he made the screenshots of the conversation and contacted support. They solved it for him. So everything has a solution in the end n_n
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    Why do I get the feeling that you're trying to throw IntoHell under the bus for no reason.
    AnnerGhengisJohnpahcren
  • AnnerAnner
    Vindictus Rep: 1,935
    Cloakshire wrote: »
    Why do I get the feeling that you're trying to throw IntoHell under the bus for no reason.

Because you're right. Waifey is an alt account and has a super petty vendetta against him.
  • GhengisJohnGhengisJohn
    Vindictus Rep: 3,540
    Let's see. Slandering somebody who doesn't deserve slander. Public vendetta. Immediate 5iandh support. Looks an awful lot like Boo4u.
  • dazedgumballdazedgumball
    Vindictus Rep: 7,725
    Let's see. Slandering somebody who doesn't deserve slander. Public vendetta. Immediate 5iandh support. Looks an awful lot like Boo4u.

Oh god... your investigation skills are terrible. That is if you thought 5iandh is boo4u. LOL.

He never said that 5iandh IS boo4u.
    GhengisJohn
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580

Oh god... your investigation skills are terrible. That is if you thought 5iandh is boo4u. LOL.

Where did he imply that 5iandh is boo4u?
    GhengisJohn
  • SwornKnightSwornKnight
    Vindictus Rep: 840
    Yes, I have seen that mega several times. Even wanted to take up on the offer. But really there's no guarantee for a secured deal. It's risky.
  • TheDazzlingTheDazzling
    Vindictus Rep: 3,295
    If you don't trust me then don't message me haha simple as that, I don't have a reason to take advantage of other players... It'd be stup*d of me to make my already bad reputation even worse o:

Also why so many alts to talk sh*t? +haha