[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

~ Dressing Room Update ~ (06/04/2019)

ISnatchMoneyISnatchMoney
Vindictus Rep: 1,995
edited June 11, 2019 in General Discussion
Hopefully this guide will help you understand the Dressing Room Update since there was no English tutorial on how to use this feature. Unfortunately, this feature is more accessible towards whales/pay-to-win-players... however, the wardrobe points scattered across your account counts towards unlocking all that there is from what this feature offers.

There may be confusion if you're new to this update and I will try to explain this to the best that i can. So, to unlock everything from this current update, you will need; 1,000 Total Wardrobe points, and 1,250 Total Outfitter points. (This is only the first part of the update NA has got, there will be further additions and the amount of points needed later on, for when we get the other half of the wardrobe update)

*ALL characters on your account are accounted for and added up to give you the number for your Total Wardrobe Points.
-Total Outfit Points
-Total Back Points
-Total Tail Points
-Total Object Points

unknown.png?width=654&height=525

There are 6 different categories for which type of outfit you may own.

Outfit Points
Regular Outfit Items: 1 Point
Beginner Outfit Items: 2 Points
Fine Outfit Items: 3 Points
Superior Outfit Items: 7 Points
Rare Outfit Items: 9 Points
Legendary Outfit Items: 12 Points
* Points are calculated for each part of the outfit.

Back/Tail/Object Points
Regular Back/Tail/Object Items: 3 Points
Beginner Back/Tail/Object Items: 6 Points
Fine Back/Tail/Object Items: 9 Points
Superior Back/Tail/Object Items: 21 Points
Rare Back/Tail/Object Items: 27 Points
Legendary Back/Tail/Object Items: 36 Points

There are [24] total Appearance Preset Slots you can add on your account ONLY if you have 1,250 Total Outfitter Points. (each slot unlocks as your total outfitter points increases each time until you reach the maximum amount)

-Add Appearance Preset Slot [1] : 50 Total Outfitter Points Required
-Add Appearance Preset Slot [2] : 100 Total Outfitter Points Required
-Add Appearance Preset Slot [3] : 150 Total Outfitter Points Required
-Add Appearance Preset Slot [4] : 200 Total Outfitter Points Required
-Add Appearance Preset Slot [5] : 250 Total Outfitter Points Required
-Add Appearance Preset Slot [6] : 300 Total Outfitter Points Required
-Add Appearance Preset Slot [7] : 350 Total Outfitter Points Required
-Add Appearance Preset Slot [8] : 400 Total Outfitter Points Required
-Add Appearance Preset Slot [9] : 450 Total Outfitter Points Required
-Add Appearance Preset Slot [10] : 500 Total Outfitter Points Required
-Add Appearance Preset Slot [11] : 550 Total Outfitter Points Required
-Add Appearance Preset Slot [12] : 600 Total Outfitter Points Required
-Add Appearance Preset Slot [13] : 650 Total Outfitter Points Required
-Add Appearance Preset Slot [14] : 700 Total Outfitter Points Required
-Add Appearance Preset Slot [15] : 750 Total Outfitter Points Required
-Add Appearance Preset Slot [16] : 800 Total Outfitter Points Required
-Add Appearance Preset Slot [17] : 850 Total Outfitter Points Required
-Add Appearance Preset Slot [18] : 900 Total Outfitter Points Required
-Add Appearance Preset Slot [19] : 950 Total Outfitter Points Required
-Add Appearance Preset Slot [20] : 1,000 Total Outfitter Points Required
-Add Appearance Preset Slot [21] : 1,050 Total Outfitter Points Required
-Add Appearance Preset Slot [22] : 1,100 Total Outfitter Points Required
-Add Appearance Preset Slot [23] : 1,150 Total Outfitter Points Required
-Add Appearance Preset Slot [24] : 1,250 Total Outfitter Points Required

The best way to utilize the Add Appearance Preset Slot would be towards the characters you play the most on. If you can afford to, try Preset Slots 1-4 for your main character, and the rest for your alt. characters.

* The amount of AP required is significantly high if you plan to use the same slot or wardrobe skills multiple times. The first purchase is free and cost 0 AP, afterwards, the amount of AP required will increase with each character added.
(an example would be me wanting to add another Dye Slot to my character and currently it shows "in use 2/10" and i am required to pay 25,000 AP if i want to purchase that wardrobe skill.)
While emblems and emotes are needed less AP, it can become overwhelmingly high with the more characters you want these features for and it seems unfair to be punished with these High AP requirements for playing more characters, but that's just my perspective.

Anyway, on how to use the Add Appearance Slot, when you're in the Wardrobe, you will see on the top-right of your screen, there is a button that says Wardrobe Management, enter and you can view all the possibilities from what you already own.

unknown.png?width=934&height=526

To start, click on 'Appearance Setting' and you will be put in a room where you can view your character with or without Colhen's lighting ( there is an option for that on the left side of your screen 'preview in Colhen')

Of-course, that's optional.
Here is a picture of what features are given when you enter. (what you can choose is based on what you own as i said before)

As you can see, on your right-side of the screen you can mix and match your outfits accordingly, wings, tails, and cosmetics, etc.

On your left side is more features in which you can preview your different Dye Slots, (1) is default based on what you have already. Dye Slots 2 and 3 are which you can unlock by buying them with your Wardrobe skills if you have the points for them.

unknown.png?width=1023&height=392

unknown.png

The icon next to the drop-down button is just to toggle on/off if you want to hide your helm or preview another item with it on or off. Also, these dye slots can be change while in town aswell.
-To do so, go to your Avatar NX Tab and you will see 2 NEW options above shared storage.
'Switch Dye Preset' & 'Load Appearance'

Switch Dye Preset you can constantly change back anytime with a 10 second wait time normally.
Load Appearance just reads which of the Appearance Preset Slots you have saved and applies it, so you can switch to that outfit in just a second. Now the only downside to the Appearance Slots is that you need a Permanent Inner armor for your Appearance slot, otherwise you will not be equipped with your 7-day inner, etc.

unknown.png

unknown.png

Now you can name your Appearance slot however you like but just make sure to click the pencil icon before and after naming so you can save it later.
Viewing inside the wardrobe, once you finish picking out an outfitter of your choice, click on the 'Save Appearance' button, from there click on the slot from which you named, save and that's it.

After that, when you go back to your Wardrobe you will see another button beside the 'leave dressing room', right next to that there is the 'Battle Appearance Settings'.

unknown.png

This feature is really just up to you what you want to wear at all times. I prefer to switch whenever i feel so i leave the options like above in the picture. Others may want all of their outfits worn at random and will have the other 'Wear at random' enabled along to whichever slots they chose-connected. So to have 2 outfits worn randomly, you will need to enable wear at random with 2 of the slots enabled, and those outfits will be randomly equipped automatically after each battle completed, whether upon login, in town or even entering the your guild house.
* Based on which Appearance slot you selected to apply with the rules settings.
Also, if you want to re-dye your outfit, you will need to buy from the Wardrobe Skills, a dye slot and upon entering the Dye Menu, you can do so, and yes-you have to buy dyes all over again, but it does help having 2 or 3 colored outfits so you dont have to waste dyes by overriding them anymore.

The Dye menu is pretty much the same, but my advice will be to be careful and pay attention to what you're dying your outfit, as i know people who had made mistakes overriding their outfit dyes because they were not on dye preset 2.

unknown.png
unknown.png

As for the other stuff, there are 5 NEW emblems, 3 NEW emotes, and 5 NEW titles.

unknown.png

unknown.png

LoLoBootyDIN0ZeroheartBabyDaniSweetL0litaPrototypemindStrangerina

Comments