[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Astera set and weapons

BornyBorny
Vindictus Rep: 200
in General Discussion
Hello all! I have a little problem with astera set and weapons - i have the needed parts to make a weapon and a helm, but i can't with my weaponsmithing and armorsmithing. The Professional is max 399/399 on both, but my characters that i have the talents are not lvl 100. Do i need to level them up to 100 so i can craft it or am i missing something else?

Comments

• LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    edited June 2, 2019
    It might just be easier to beat Claire first to get the recipe on your main.
  • WilkoWilko
    Vindictus Rep: 1,750
    edited June 2, 2019
    Do you mean you don't have the recipe in your expertise list, or that you can't click craft? If you do have the recipe, double check that you don't have the wrong components.
  • BornyBorny
    I can't craft any astera weapon or part of the set. Here is a picture of what i see. I have the recipe, but can't click on craft. My lann is lvl 90 and i have not done the Claire quest. Do i need to do the quest to actually craft a armor piece? Did not need to do that for the other recipes.https://imgur.com/B34XqG7
  • KarijunaKarijuna
    Vindictus Rep: 2,675
    Looks like you have a Solid Legendary Chunk, not a Solid Legendary Ore in your inventory.
    LoLoBooty
  • BornyBorny
    edited June 2, 2019
    Oh i see. Wrong item.....thanks now i saw the problem, they just look the same and did not look at the name at the end..silly me. Thanks again for the help guys :)