[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Things that changed with the update....

RizzleRizzle
Vindictus Rep: 1,860
edited November 23, 2016 in General Discussion
Kinda feel like we deserve some explanations here.
Kinda upset with some of the changes that we weren't told about.

Boss drops in dungeons have been nerfed from 3 to 2.

If anyone noticed any other items that went un-announced post them here.

Comments

• RizzleRizzle
    edited November 23, 2016
    Changes to Regina.
    Changes to Succubus Queen.
  • GewelliriousGewellirious
    Vindictus Rep: 2,945
    What changes exactly ? Didn't see anything when it comes to SQ.
  • RizzleRizzle
    Booming a weapon 2nd time returns zero materials.
  • RizzleRizzle
    Gewellirious

What changes exactly ? Didn't see anything when it comes to SQ.
    Able to revive on hard mode.

• RankZRankZ
    Vindictus Rep: 740
    What the hell? These are probably the most important changes for the whole year, why so many ninja changes?
  • KourinKourin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,375
    Yeah and with the scroll shop, Brynn became even more unreliable.

Real talk though, failed 3x Fast, Righteous and The Dead in a row how does that even happen what.
  • ValkyrieBladeValkyrieBlade
    Vindictus Rep: 1,790
    they changed the icons for pet feed
  • GewelliriousGewellirious
    Vindictus Rep: 2,945
    It was planned long ago for Niflheim changes, where you could revive up to 3-4 times. (not only SQ, all Niflheim battles) but yeha, shorter patch notes as usual, still better than EU tho lol.

What about Regina changes now ?

• GravelordDoritoGravelordDorito
    Vindictus Rep: 450
    edited November 23, 2016
    Shop now (finally) on boat for malina

Also, att limit, dmg reflection, and additional dmg per the smash update I suppose?
  • SaintGuinnessSaintGuinness
    Vindictus Rep: 1,730
    edited November 23, 2016
    Avatar Outfitter sets now have required inner armors. I hate this. You can't even change the color of the inner armor. I've noticed this on the Bloody Night Set in particular.
  • quietguyquietguy
    Vindictus Rep: 1,010
    Gewellirious

What about Regina changes now ?

Her corruption is faster. Much. And so is she. And when you get to the part where you have to be over 40% corrupted to make any real damage on her, the corruption slows way down.
    Aqua22
  • ZuzukZuzuk
    Vindictus Rep: 1,690
    edited November 23, 2016
    20 fps less than before, thats a game killer right there, i have a FX 9590, 8gb ram, gtx 960 and i get 10-30 fps during raids and 30-50 on solo, (it used to be 30-50 on raid and 45-60 on solo)

You guys better get that FREE source engine 2 upgrade azap and upgrade the game like those dudes did on left4dead 2
    Dokkun
  • ShadowMadaraShadowMadara
    Vindictus Rep: 2,260
    edited November 23, 2016
    "Fixed an issue where clicking Quick Retry multiple times in Ein Lacher would present the user with a failed to form party message"
    Since when was this fix HMMMM? Not 2 mins ago it isn't.
  • KuroGekiKuroGeki
    Vindictus Rep: 415
    After the update I feel like I've essentially wasted $50 because of what they did to the Bloody Night outfit set. Here's why, after logging in I noticed that my character was wearing a Bloody Rose inner armor with an UGLY shade of brown. I thought it was just the reflection of the sun (I was in Malina) but then I realized that it actually WAS brown. Long story short and after much trial and error, I found out that it's actually a fixed inner armor required for the Bloody Night set and I have to say, I FKING HATE THIS UPDATE. THIS IS A WARNING, DO NOT BUY THE BLOODY NIGHT OUTFITTER SET!
    I practically spent money buying the entire set plus two inner armors, one of them being the actual Blood Rose inner armor THAT I CAN'T EVEN USE ANYMORE. If you equip either the top or bottom of the Bloody Night set it'll automatically equip you with a Bloody Rose inner with an ugly shade of brown and you can't even equip own bloody rose inner (the one you purchased) or any other inner armor for that matter, and it'll keep showing that freaking inner until you take off BOTH the top and bottom piece of the outfit. I've never seen such stupidity! WHEN I BUY SOMETHING I BUY IT FOR WHAT IT IS, IN IT'S CURRENT STATE, I DO NOT NEED CHANGES BEING MADE TO SOMETHING I ALREADY BOUGHT THAT I DID NOT ASK FOR.
    I don't normally rant but this really pissed me off. Smh... aside from that I do like the new Arisha. All of her attack skills supply her with more mana and you barely have to switch back to normal mode. Seriously though, take away the freaking fixed inner armor for the Bloody Night outfitter set.
    SaintGuinnessFioGermi
  • TsiiiTsiii
    Vindictus Rep: 2,175
    edited November 24, 2016
    KuroGeki
    KuroGeki said:

After the update I feel like I've essentially wasted $50 because of what they did to the Bloody Night outfit set. Here's why, after logging in I noticed that my character was wearing a Bloody Rose inner armor with an UGLY shade of brown. I thought it was just the reflection of the sun (I was in Malina) but then I realized that it actually WAS brown. Long story short and after much trial and error, I found out that it's actually a fixed inner armor required for the Bloody Night set and I have to say, I FKING HATE THIS UPDATE. THIS IS A WARNING, DO NOT BUY THE BLOODY NIGHT OUTFITTER SET!
    I practically spent money buying the entire set plus two inner armors, one of them being the actual Blood Rose inner armor THAT I CAN'T EVEN USE ANYMORE. If you equip either the top or bottom of the Bloody Night set it'll automatically equip you with a Bloody Rose inner with an ugly shade of brown and you can't even equip own bloody rose inner (the one you purchased) or any other inner armor for that matter, and it'll keep showing that freaking inner until you take off BOTH the top and bottom piece of the outfit. I've never seen such stupidity! WHEN I BUY SOMETHING I BUY IT FOR WHAT IT IS, IN IT'S CURRENT STATE, I DO NOT NEED CHANGES BEING MADE TO SOMETHING I ALREADY BOUGHT THAT I DID NOT ASK FOR.
    I don't normally rant but this really pissed me off. Smh... aside from that I do like the new Arisha. All of her attack skills supply her with more mana and you barely have to switch back to normal mode. Seriously though, take away the freaking fixed inner armor for the Bloody Night outfitter set.
    They said they were looking into this on another thread.
  • SaintGuinnessSaintGuinness
    Vindictus Rep: 1,730

KuroGeki
    KuroGeki said:

They said they were looking into this on another thread.
    Yeah, that's true but it's good to voice the outrage so they realize that this is a problem. I feel the same way about the Bloody Night change. It is a hideous decision they have made.
  • HomeyDKlownHomeyDKlown
    Vindictus Rep: 400
    how do you search for specific enchant scrolls now? old method doesn't work anymore.
  • PortalsPortals
    Vindictus Rep: 525
    Zuzuk
    Zuzuk said:

20 fps less than before, thats a game killer right there, i have a FX 9590, 8gb ram, gtx 960 and i get 10-30 fps during raids and 30-50 on solo, (it used to be 30-50 on raid and 45-60 on solo)

You guys better get that FREE source engine 2 upgrade azap and upgrade the game like those dudes did on left4dead 2
    Devcat have stated before in one of the interviews on the EU forums that they aren't going to switch to Source 2 because they've already added too much custom code to this game on Source 1. The amount of work they would have to put in means that they would be better off making a whole new game at this point than trying to swap engines.
  • BabyDaniBabyDani
    Vindictus Rep: 1,735
    one nice ninja change with this patch, is the clipping on the boobies of the apprentice utility shirt has been fixed +joy