[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

[Event] Eira Guidebook Event

[GM] Viewty[GM] Viewty
Vindictus Rep: 1,405
Administrator
edited May 2, 2019 in Guidebook to Eira
in_post.jpg

How-To-Participate

1. Within the event period, draft up and publish your version of 'Eira Guidebook' on the 'Guidebook to Eira' category. Submit by publishing it on your own 'Discussion.' Spamming will lead to disqualification.

2. All who publish an admissible 'Eira Guidebook' will receive a cool title in-game!

* The 1st Place will win 50,000 NX + In-Game Title!

Comments

• ElynoirElynoir
    Vindictus Rep: 750
    Can the submission be images only (with the guide obviously being within the images)?
  • [GM] Viewty[GM] Viewty
    Administrator
    Elynoir wrote: »
    Can the submission be images only (with the guide obviously being within the images)?
    there are no set rules so post it and we'll see.

• YagaminYagamin
    Vindictus Rep: 3,580
    edited May 10, 2019
    Does the guide need to be posted here with the account you want the title on? or can I choose a different account?

Is the title for 1 char or all chars on that account? If it is for 1 char, can I choose a non-Eira character?

EDIT: Still no reply? I suppose I'll just assume it will be like the majority of past forum events, where I post the IGN and Server below the submission and it will be sent to that.
  • [GM] Viewty[GM] Viewty
    Administrator
    Yagamin wrote: »
    Does the guide need to be posted here with the account you want the title on? or can I choose a different account?

Is the title for 1 char or all chars on that account? If it is for 1 char, can I choose a non-Eira character?

EDIT: Still no reply? I suppose I'll just assume it will be like the majority of past forum events, where I post the IGN and Server below the submission and it will be sent to that.

- Please add the CID you want the title in.
    - The title is for 1 character of your account only.
    - Yes, you may choose a non-Eira character for the title.
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    @GMViewty

When does the event end?
  • [GM] Viewty[GM] Viewty
    Administrator
    LoLoBooty wrote: »
    @GMViewty

When does the event end?

Please check the original event post on the official website. Thanks.