[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Its sad what this games come to

Comments

  • DemonChildDemonChild
    Vindictus Rep: 700
    Posts: 17
    Member
    Well what I'm saying is I think his post quite on point. I think he isn't trolling.

  • KursKurs
    Vindictus Rep: 2,320
    Posts: 200
    Member
    edited May 15, 2019
    You think so? Well it's hard to take someone like that seriously when their reasoning is that Nexon releasing "big tittty female characters" left and right is the cause for Vindi being dead or contributing to it. And yet, that doesn't seem to be true as Emer pointed out, and he told us he hasn't played the game in "a long time", so where do you think his information and judgement are coming from? I think most of it is assumptions and it seems possible that he's trolling. He also is making lots of negative assumptions about the players, do you honestly think that all/most of the players are "neckbeards, weeaboos, and virgins"? And he's basing this on what? And he hasn't responded back yet. why do you think that is? I'm guessing his "points" if he had any seem to have a lot of flaws and little to no foundation to stand on.
    sadrazam
  • DemonChildDemonChild
    Vindictus Rep: 700
    Posts: 17
    Member
    edited May 16, 2019
    Well, because I would think you're trolling yourself if you actually think Nexon would even begin to consider anyone's suggestions.

    AuxNa is not wrong that they're just milking this game with what they turned it into. Don't really need to do research on something obvious.
  • JinyieJinyie
    Vindictus Rep: 1,830
    Posts: 219
    Member
    Nobody is expecting Nexon to take our suggestions, this has been clear for many years. Alright buddy the jig is up. No need to be liking and defending your own post on an alt account AuxNA.
  • VladinoVladino
    Vindictus Rep: 2,875
    Posts: 231
    Member
    edited May 16, 2019
    Every time some1 makes a thread like this most ppl just respond: boo boo, go away we don't want to hear it, don't feed this troll, this type of thread again, etc.

    You don't have to agree with OP. He pointed out what he doesn't like about the game so instead of your positive feedback, you gave him 1 sentence hate speech or troll answer. Now I wonder who is the real troll here.

    Even if I kinda like Eira gameplay, after lvling her up I instantly stopped playin her. Lvling was as boring as ever (but it would have been worse if not for story mode). Release of Miri and Grimden was a mistake imo - they could have made 2nd weapons instead. If they gonna make sylas and delia 2nd weapons instead of real new content I think I won't be playing regularly anymore. Im playing way less than before because when they release story/content updates you clear them in 10 minutes and you can go play old content...
  • DemonChildDemonChild
    Vindictus Rep: 700
    Posts: 17
    Member
    Jinyie wrote: »
    Nobody is expecting Nexon to take our suggestions, this has been clear for many years. Alright buddy the jig is up. No need to be liking and defending your own post on an alt account AuxNA.

    Oh my god, I'm actually not AuxNa though.

    "You can be in as much denial as you want, but that's not gonna change the truth lol!"
  • KursKurs
    Vindictus Rep: 2,320
    Posts: 200
    Member
    Vladino wrote: »
    Every time some1 makes a thread like this most ppl just respond: boo boo, go away we don't want to hear it, don't feed this troll, this type of thread again, etc.

    You don't have to agree with OP. He pointed out what he doesn't like about the game so instead of your positive feedback, you gave him 1 sentence hate speech or troll answer. Now I wonder who is the real troll here.

    Do you really think that people are calling him a troll just because they said something negative about the game? People here are calling them a troll because of his attitude and how he approached this. What purpose do you think he had coming into a forum when he "hasn't played the game in a long time", "doesn't even care what happens to the game", and assumes that just because we play the game we're all "neckbeards, weebos, and virgins" which I'm sure he meant in a negative light.

    Also sure, Nexon probably won't listen to suggestions, but if you at least try then at least you can say that you aren't one of those people on the internet who only knows how to complain, and thinks they know what's better but chances are if they actually tried they're all talk and no action and in the end actually had no ideas of their own. Honestly, I don't know about you but I always want to try to be something more than an internet meme at least who talks big and thinks they're big but in the end is just another internet meme.
  • JinyieJinyie
    Vindictus Rep: 1,830
    Posts: 219
    Member
    Vladino wrote: »
    Every time some1 makes a thread like this most ppl just respond: boo boo, go away we don't want to hear it, don't feed this troll, this type of thread again, etc.

    You don't have to agree with OP. He pointed out what he doesn't like about the game so instead of your positive feedback, you gave him 1 sentence hate speech or troll answer. Now I wonder who is the real troll here.

    Even if I kinda like Eira gameplay, after lvling her up I instantly stopped playin her. Lvling was as boring as ever (but it would have been worse if not for story mode). Release of Miri and Grimden was a mistake imo - they could have made 2nd weapons instead. If they gonna make sylas and delia 2nd weapons instead of real new content I think I won't be playing regularly anymore. Im playing way less than before because when they release story/content updates you clear them in 10 minutes and you can go play old content...

    You're expecting positive feedback for OP? Can you go back and look at the very first post on this thread and tell me that's constructive criticism. Nice try AuxNA, but you can't fool me with a third account.

  • sadrazamsadrazam
    Vindictus Rep: 695
    Posts: 32
    Member
    Vladino wrote: »
    Every time some1 makes a thread like this most ppl just respond: boo boo, go away we don't want to hear it, don't feed this troll, this type of thread again, etc.

    You don't have to agree with OP. He pointed out what he doesn't like about the game so instead of your positive feedback, you gave him 1 sentence hate speech or troll answer. Now I wonder who is the real troll here.
    ..
    It`s also the same 3-4 guys always defending the game and acting like player numbers don`t go down and has 4 million active players.
    I wouldn`t want this game to die too if i had 1000 euros in gatchapon costumes.
  • DemonChildDemonChild
    Vindictus Rep: 700
    Posts: 17
    Member
    edited May 16, 2019
    Holy crap! You know what I call an internet meme? Vindictus.
  • VladinoVladino
    Vindictus Rep: 2,875
    Posts: 231
    Member
    Kurs wrote: »
    Do you really think that people are calling him a troll just because they said something negative about the game? People here are calling them a troll because of his attitude and how he approached this. What purpose do you think he had coming into a forum when he "hasn't played the game in a long time", "doesn't even care what happens to the game", and assumes that just because we play the game we're all "neckbeards, weebos, and virgins" which I'm sure he meant in a negative light.

    Well I don't defend OP for insulting players but after 1st 2 responses he rosponded in a normal way then you came and started it:
    Kurs wrote: »
    You secretly want a big titty male character next.

    So imo you are the troll here.


    If you check https://steamcharts.com/app/212160#1m the population is slowly coming back to where it was before eira update (I think it's same with launcher users) so even with all the advertising and the new female character vindictus isn't popular/appealing anymore...

  • KursKurs
    Vindictus Rep: 2,320
    Posts: 200
    Member
    Oh yeah, you're right, my sarcasm spilled out there. But at least you acknowledged some of what he said. So should we really always say nothing towards people like him? Usually I do say nothing but you know.... my sarcasm leaked out there.
    Vladino
  • DemonChildDemonChild
    Vindictus Rep: 700
    Posts: 17
    Member


    22:54 - 27:00
  • PrettyPrincessPrettyPrincess
    Vindictus Rep: 1,125
    Posts: 34
    Member
    Standard troll formula:

    1. make low-effort post
    1b. stick around for a bit and stoke the fire
    2. leave
    3. watch as the forum regulars don't realize you're gone and continue to fight amongst themselves over basically nothing

    Standard knowledge is that trolls are weak against fire, but they actually die instantly from lack of attention. This would've been pretty embarassing if nobody had replied. But 100% of the time, people lack the self-restraint.

    "I know you're a troll! ... but let me tell you why you're wrong!"
    CloakshireLillieVirideAuzNaPrototypemindIcygoddessAvanDrachusTMDooJellllydaws360
  • DemonChildDemonChild
    Vindictus Rep: 700
    Posts: 17
    Member
    Pretty insightful post. Could say the same thing and call Vindictus a troll itself. People can't restrain themselves from letting Nexon **** them in the ass more.
  • ZephanZephan
    Vindictus Rep: 515
    Posts: 7
    Member
    I won't offer an opinion on whether the game's gone to **** or not since I've only been back for like a week and the last time I seriously played was in 2012 or so, but I do want to say that Vindictus is fairly well-balanced in terms of male to female releases; It started off with 1 male and 1 female, then we got 1 female (though in NA we started off with Evie as well outside of the CB so this was the starting point for us), 2 males in a row, 1 female, 1 male, 2 females, 1 male, 2 females, 1 male, 1 female.

    When Kai was newest and when Hurk was newest, we had more males than females and when Sylas was new we were back to being even, only Miri and Eira have represented any semblance of imbalance, with the difference being at most +1 at all other points in time, but rose to +2 females over males for them (which is still not really significant at all), but that was then reduced back down to +1 after Miri and could hold true for whatever comes after Eira as well. I guess time will tell if this 1 male > 2 females pattern will hold and we'll see an actual imbalance, but for now it has been and still is very fair imo.
    EmerthystAvandaws360
  • TwlnTwln
    Vindictus Rep: 1,015
    Posts: 67
    Member
    Did nexon sell yet?was suppose tk be last month.got postponing to this month
  • WaifeyWaifey
    Vindictus Rep: 840
    Posts: 17
    Member
    I like ERP lol
  • NoNamesNoNames
    Vindictus Rep: 570
    Posts: 10
    Member
    *Smokes blunt* okay kiddos this was taken way out of proportion time to settle down now my loves seriously settle down some of you are over 25 and acting like you need to fight this one I....lets talk about making things cheaper and easier to obtain so more people play Vindictus and becomes more noob friendly that should work.
  • Returner9Returner9
    Vindictus Rep: 725
    Posts: 39
    Member
    Troll or not... He's right. Here's the new fan-service character. Mind you - this is right after Eira, Selren (new succubus boss which will probably turn into a comrade and a costume), Macha and Claire (which already turned into costumes).
    tx_slide_13.jpg

    However, I don't agree when you say EU\NA incels\neckbeards\virgins\weeaboos are the ones at fault for that. Aside from occasionally translating Korean to English once in a while, I doubt devCat cares about our version. We could all die tomorrow and Nexon KR\devCat would shrug and move on. The reason this game is so "virginy" and "incely" is actually because of Korean men. They're the game's direct audience. It's them who need to get laid, not EU\NA men.
    BabyDaniLoyalCasherdaws360