[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Its sad what this games come to

AuzNaAuzNa
Vindictus Rep: 645
edited May 11, 2019 in General Discussion
Nexon releasing big titty characters left and right to since its their only way to milk revenue in a dead game from neckbeards, weeaboos, and virgins. I hope this game dies soon lmfao
DemonChildMisterWhiskersQuinqueTMDooJellllydaws360

Comments

• hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    Sex's been sold in various forms since the beginning of human civilization and yet those services are still going strong despite being considered low standard. Game ain't gonna die anytime soon.
    BabyDaniReeeper007MonsterBunnyTMDooJellllydaws360
  • EmerthystEmerthyst
    Vindictus Rep: 2,690
    Idk i thought grimden was pretty good and he's an edgelord male maybe you need to look at the big picture.
    BabyDani
  • AuzNaAuzNa
    edited May 11, 2019
    Sex's been sold in various forms since the beginning of human civilization and yet those services are still going strong despite being considered low standard. Game ain't gonna die anytime soon.

Have yet to a game that's as bad as this one. Oh and also the game is pretty much dead right now. You can be in as much denial as you want, but that's not gonna change the truth lol!
  • AuzNaAuzNa
    edited May 11, 2019
    Emerthyst wrote: »
    Idk i thought grimden was pretty good and he's an edgelord male maybe you need to look at the big picture.

Back then when I was still playing, new characters were alternating between male and female and a new character would get released maybe every 1-2 years. But guess what? They released like 3 Female characters in a row, and when they finally release their first male character in like 3 years, a big titty character was released like literally 3 months after
  • KursKurs
    Vindictus Rep: 2,320
    AuzNa wrote: »

Back then when I was still playing, new characters were alternating between male and female and a new character would get released maybe every 1-2 years. But guess what? They released like 3 Female characters in a row, and when they finally release their first male character in like 3 years, a big titty character was released like literally 3 months after

You secretly want a big titty male character next.
    BabyDaniMonsterBunnyTMDooJellllydaws360
  • AuzNaAuzNa
    edited May 11, 2019
    Kurs wrote: »

Actually i havent played this game in a long time, so i don't give a **** what happens. Just pointing out how sad it is, and only remaining playerbase are all neckbeards, weeaboos, or virgin (or all of them combined). There's a good chance that you fall into this category
  • JamesGrossJamesGross
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    Kurs wrote: »

Actually i havent played this game in a long time, so i don't give a **** what happens. But theres definitely a good chance that you match my description of: neckbeards, weeaboos, or virgin (or all of them combined).

Then PISS OFF you low life. or you really don't have anything better to do?
    JinyieBabyDaniMuyariTMDooJellllydaws360
  • KursKurs
    Well, you know the type of category people like him falls into.
    TMDooJelllly
  • EmerthystEmerthyst
    Vindictus Rep: 2,690
    uhh its been 1 male 2 female for a good while now i guess you forgot about sylas.
  • CloakshireCloakshire
    Vindictus Rep: 4,580
    Guys, lets not feed the obvious troll.
  • PlaksterPlakster
    Vindictus Rep: 1,705
    he into lemon party's and sausage festivals ! likes to ride it hard and deep he the first one to be on the line waiting for hours to get to ride it first.
  • SatsueSatsue
    Vindictus Rep: 1,615
    Game is dying yet has the highest activity and highest number of returning players it's had in years? CHECKS OUT
    Claims this game is the worst with making female chars/clothes to abuse the playerbase yet most likely knows all of the thousands of other games that are way worse than Vindi has ever been? CHECKS OUT
    Claims to know how the game is now and how bad it is then states he hasn't played the game in years and therefore wouldn't know any of this information he claims to know? CHECKS OUT

NICE MEME
    BabyDaniOdaenseoOTMDooJellllydaws360
  • ProR2D2ProR2D2
    Vindictus Rep: 2,085
    edited May 22, 2019
    playerbase are all neckbeards, weeaboos, or virgin (or all of them combined). **** everywhere

Lies.

Neckbeards do not like super challenging stuff and avoid social games. This game has challenging stuff (neamo) and is social, lots of people greet. Weeaboos are about japan and japanese culture. This is a korean game about Irish mythology.
    And there's nothing wrong with virginity.

Try again.

ILF8ySM.jpg
    BabyDaniOdaenseoOTMDooJellllydaws360
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    If they do continue to go down the path of 2-3 females a row, rotating only 1 male every now and then... it will suffer the same fate as the idiot devs of TERA. Putting all their resources, new classes, new everything into everything that is Elin. Thats how bluehole studio dug their grave and made TERA an abysmal shell of what it once was. Not that i care about TERA anyway, i disliked that game from the start, im just using it as an example of what happens when idiot devs cater to thirsty, horny gamerbase and alienate all other aspects of their game and other gamerbase players with different tastes.
    LoyalCasher
  • IngkellsIngkells
    Vindictus Rep: 1,405
    slider bars. no ones making you have a busty character. and its not just a money scheme. eira had been destined for several years now. she was overdue. next character might be kiva or cradie, or one after the other. they might even be the last characters. idk if the game will make it content after s4.
    Twln
  • dazedgumballdazedgumball
    Vindictus Rep: 7,725
    A pathetic attempt was made here.

2n6evit.jpg

BabyDaniAvandaws360
  • DemonChildDemonChild
    Vindictus Rep: 700
    This game sucks. It actually does. But I'm just a troll right?
  • KursKurs
    edited May 15, 2019
    Nope, you're just on the wrong game. You should go play a game that's more your type. You become a troll or kind of dumb when you judge and hate on things without even doing the minimum amount of research which is what he did. And hating people and assuming stereotypes seems kind of dumb to me too which is also what he did.
  • DemonChildDemonChild
    Vindictus Rep: 700
    edited May 15, 2019
    But I used to play this game and I think it sucks now ):

Vindi is all kinds of wrong!
  • KursKurs
    I think you misunderstood my phrasing. I meant nope, you're not a troll just because you think the game sucks. However, maybe you should play a game that you like instead, or maybe give suggestions on how to make it better, because not everyone thinks it sucks. And I was saying the OP was a troll because.... and then I listed what I thought.