[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Tips and tricks for Delia-Mini Guide

TradespotTradespot
Vindictus Rep: 1,795
in Delia
I have not gotten the time to play Delia that much and yesterday i came across this video.There is a good amount of advanced useful features so i will post it here for anyone who needs it:

4:51,so on point how he builds up his SP and there is many more great tricks he uses:

NytsuyaYuria100LiadriinEclipsiajohn10

Comments

• NytsuyaNytsuya
    Vindictus Rep: 2,710
    edited November 21, 2016
    Very nice thanks for sharing.

Delia guard is so good. Will only get better when full moon counter sp cost is reduced to zero.

Can. Not. Wait.
  • BreadmanBreadman
    Vindictus Rep: 1,680
    I wonder if W*2 will actually replace LLL after the speed buff. Gonna be nice to play around with it after the patch.

And yes, I've been in love with her non-delay smash backswing hitboxes.
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    edited December 2, 2017
    I'm just gonna use this as an excuse to bump this thread:

A situational trick that's been left unsaid is that Wild Star can give indirect stacks of Vigor even if you don't slash an enemy. Using the trans skill Drain/Grasp, you can build your stacks even when an enemy is out of reach. Similarly, Sticky Bombs and Small Bombs can give stacks so long as they damage an enemy while you perform Wild Star.
  • SilviaSilvia
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    sorry for bringing up an old thread, around 4:55 how did he able to do that continuously guard?
    i was told block and dodge but it never anything like that
  • noctrednoctred
    Vindictus Rep: 2,875
    Silvia wrote: »
    sorry for bringing up an old thread, around 4:55 how did he able to do that continuously guard?
    i was told block and dodge but it never anything like that

Rapid multihits will repeatedly trigger your block. It happens automatically with a single block.