[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

cant see the hotspring soaps

XALESSXXALESSX
Vindictus Rep: 300
edited May 7, 2019 in General Discussion
for some reason i go to the channels where people drop the soaps and nothing shows so i thought it was a glitch, then i would sit there for a while and nothing happens.
i bought my own soap to figure if it was just i cant get the buff from others and still nothing... anyone with the same problem?

Comments

• LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    The most common reason is that the Hot Springs Notification board is not up-to-date / in real time. So it will claim there is a soap in a channel but it's already expired. Just check the sign above the bath to double-check before you sit down in the bath.
  • PrettyPrincessPrettyPrincess
    Vindictus Rep: 1,125
    When I want to mooch off of other peoples' soaps, I select the hot spring option in the T-button menu. That menu has usually seemed to be accurate at least within a minute, so try that.
  • rondomizarondomiza
    Vindictus Rep: 920
    edited May 13, 2019
    XALESSX wrote: »
    i bought my own soap

so it's not the notification board problem

yes i had the same issue recently
    Shippuu said: "if i was to guess, the server tells the client that there are x soaps active, and gives them the time they all expire; if your computers clock is different, due to a bug or changing time zone or something, they wont line up, and so your PC will think they arent active" and he was right=)

check if you can sync your pc clock with an internet server (for me i coudn't)
    check if Windows Time Service (w32time) is running and set Startup type to automatic
    also try re-register w32time service