[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Level 90 welfare gear

IiqhtninqIiqhtninq
Vindictus Rep: 705
in General Discussion
As a preregistered Eira, what do we do with the level 90 welfare gear after we get our level 95 gear?
Do we trash it or is there a more efficient method of getting rid of it

Comments

• SatsueSatsue
    Vindictus Rep: 1,615
    You may either dispose of it, disintegrate it at the campfire, or sell it to an NPC. Alternatively, you may keep it for when farming lower leveled dungeons or when you would like a cheaper repair fee.
  • EmerthystEmerthyst
    Vindictus Rep: 2,690
    or just yolo enhance it?
  • SatsueSatsue
    it would have to be reforged first
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    edited May 9, 2019
    Satsue wrote: »

That is incorrect. It can be enhanced and should be YOLO'd as :emer: suggested.

90 Welfare gear obtained from returning mercenary package: CANNOT be enhanced unless reforged
    90 Welfare gear obtained through a current character growth package: CAN be enhanced and fused with armor fusion runes

Eira's 95 armor obtained through pre-registration package: CANNOT be enhanced unless reforged
    Eira's 95 weapon obtained through level up event: CANNOT be enhanced unless reforged

===

Here's what I recommend:
    * Equip the +12 dullahan armor.
    * Enhance the +12 90 armor. If any piece goes to +14 or higher replace the corresponding dullahan armor with that piece.
    * Use the +12 90 weapon unless you have a better replacement. Only YOLO the 90 weapon if you want to use you have a spare AP or restore scrolls.
    * Do not use the +10 95 weapon. Rather if you are looking to upgrade from the 90 weapon starting working on completing the "United Front" storyline which will give you free stones that will jump a dullahan weapon to +12.
    IiqhtninqCaljinar
  • EmerthystEmerthyst
    Vindictus Rep: 2,690
    he stated he was playing eira which only has the growth package welfare gear and is such enhance able and since he has the +12 dulla armor there's not really any reason not to yolo is the logic i was following the wep is a bit more complicated as lolo says above.
  • SatsueSatsue
    Ah, sorry, I got those two mixed up in my head which required reforge is all.
  • DaimusDaimus
    Vindictus Rep: 890
    I have other question about this - will this free Dulla stuff expire after another update like that was with free Dulla stuff for Grimden? I was really pissed off after I return in game after few months break and found that my event free Dullahan armor and weapon on Grimden were expired, because when I opened package with it on event I didn't saw any dates on equipment.
  • IiqhtninqIiqhtninq
    Vindictus Rep: 705
    Daimus wrote: »
    I have other question about this - will this free Dulla stuff expire after another update like that was with free Dulla stuff for Grimden? I was really pissed off after I return in game after few months break and found that my event free Dullahan armor and weapon on Grimden were expired, because when I opened package with it on event I didn't saw any dates on equipment.

Nope, Eiras free dulla gear doesnt expire unlike Grimdens
  • DaimusDaimus
    Iiqhtninq wrote: »
    Daimus wrote: »

Nope, Eiras free dulla gear doesnt expire unlike Grimdens

Maybe, because for Grim there were no anouncements about expiration and equipment in game also didn't have any kind of timer.
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    @Daimus The Grimden 95 armor did have a visible timer showing when it would expire. Unfortunately whether you used the box or not it expired. Even the Grimdens who opened it only had access to the benefit temporarily in game before it ran out and they had to make/buy new 95 or better gear if they wanted something besides the free 90 armor.
  • DaimusDaimus
    edited May 10, 2019
    @Prototypemind Thanks, will have this in mind.
  • CaljinarCaljinar
    Vindictus Rep: 710
    LoLoBooty wrote: »
    Satsue wrote: »

Eira's 95 armor obtained through pre-registration package: CANNOT be enhanced unless reforged
    Eira's 95 weapon obtained through level up event: CANNOT be enhanced unless reforged

Is it possible to use armor fusion stones on Eira's 95 armor after reforge?
  • CaljinarCaljinar

• CaljinarCaljinar

• CaljinarCaljinar

• CaljinarCaljinar

• CaljinarCaljinar