[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Skill Priority for Eira's skills

BoatGodBoatGod
Vindictus Rep: 2,575
edited May 30, 2019 in Guidebook to Eira
I'll do my best to make this as concise as possible. If you would like more details, the other guides do a great job. Think something should be higher or lower? Please tell me in the comments or PM me. Also follow the Character Growth Goals before maxing anything else to obtain some additional AP
This is just to show you what to rank up first and second.

Max First: (From Highest priority to Lowest)YAMXDpD.png?1

Character Growth Goals: Do it, but if you want to rank the others up feel free. You technically have unlimited AP
Portal Leap: Your teleport. Uses less mana as you rank up.
Bullet Storm: A smash attack
Bullet Rain: Additional smash attack
Bullet Hail: Additional smash attack of an additional smash attack (This combo does the highest Damage Per Second)
Armor and Revolver Mastery: Max as you go since you know, can wear better gear
Mana Munition: Because you need Entropic rounds
Entropic Rounds: Increases your damage BY 20%! for 20 seconds. That's really good especially when you pair it up with Quantum Ruins and Infinity Shot
Critical Hit: does more critical damage and gives you more critical.

High Priority: (From Highest priority to Lowest)tTFBtwQ.png?1

Smash Mastery: You know, makes all smash attack does more damage.
Weave: Your dodge ability. I left mine at rank B since I don't like the dodge attack
Active: Quantum Ruins: Does a lot of damage.
Active: Infinity shot: Does good damage, but you're stationary
Disruptor Shots and Disruptor Blast: A smash attack with an additional smash attack
Warp Shot and Warp Blast: A smash attack with an additional smash attack (highest recovery speed)
Gravity Rounds: Does nice damage; gives stamina back per hit
Active: Phase Burst: Does nice damage
Active: Chaos Warp: its high Priority because you can use this SP teleport to DODGE UNBLOCKABLE RED ATTACKS!
Active: Mana Phase: gives mana and stamina regen

Medium Priority: (Order doesn't really matter)9Fc7P9c.png?1

Distortion Shield: Your block ability. I don't use it much, but its there.
Inverse shot: low damage, but gives a lot of mana and good to reposition
Combat mastery: Normal attack does more damage.
Intelligent Mastery: (Leave it at rank A) and max it later when you got some AP to spare
Agility Mastery: (leave at rank A)
Willpower Mastery: (Leave at A) Max it later. Does give you a critical stat when you reach certain Willpower thresholds.
HP Potion Proficiency: (Depends) You chug a lot of Pots? Rank it up

Low Priority: (order really doesn't matter)RuLtJCV.png?1

Flux Rounds: It's alright it give mana I guess
Active: Waveform Collapse: its cool looking, but it's just a lockdown skill.
Mana Launcher: your 1st smash attack. Kinda sucks
Defense Mastery: More defense
Health Mastery: More Health
Life Flare: can save your life though
Battle Respiration: (Leave it at rank A) Out of combat stamina regen.
Stamina Mastery: More Stamina
Standing endurance: You can rank it to rank 9 if you want to roll immediately after being knocked down.
Meditation: AP while AFK

rank it for the memesK2bJvNR.png?1

Secondary Weapon prof. its a thing
Stone Skin: create a Karok instead
Strength Mastery: (No)

IGN: Kazame
Server: NA
YaDadsDad
  1. What should I do?5 votes
    1. Remove pictures?
       20% (1 vote)
    2. Add suitable pictures?
       20% (1 vote)
    3. Add even worse pictures that doesn't even make sense?
       60% (3 votes)

Comments

• ZeroheartZeroheart
    Vindictus Rep: 7,740
    that egg looking thing is going to haunt my nightmares
    Keep up the great work. and throw secondary weapons in low rank there as well.
  • YagaminYagamin
    Vindictus Rep: 3,580
    edited May 8, 2019
    BoatGod wrote: »
    Entropic Rounds: Increases your damage BY 30%! for 20 seconds. That's really good especially when you pair it up with Quantum Ruins and Infinity Shot

Actually, the in game skill description is bad. The 30% refers to the damage increase for the Entropic bullet itself. It increases the damage of the moves you use after it by 20%.

Also, you put Strength Mastery in Medium priority. It should go in its own tier of do not rank this.
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    edited May 9, 2019
    Yagamin wrote: »
    BoatGod wrote: »
    Entropic Rounds: Increases your damage BY 30%! for 20 seconds. That's really good especially when you pair it up with Quantum Ruins and Infinity Shot

Actually, the in game skill description is bad. The 30% refers to the damage increase for the Entropic bullet itself. It increases the damage of the moves you use after it by 20%.

Also, you put Strength Mastery in Medium priority. It should go in its own tier of do not rank this.

So would you say ranking entropic bullets is low priority since the key effect is always 20% regardless of rank?

I've also noticed ranking strength/int, willpower, and agility mastery have increasingly become less useful. You can cap WIL/AGI (2000) without having to max rank. Depends on final gear and titles but I usually stop at rank A.
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    edited May 9, 2019
    * Need a "do not rank tier"
    * Stamina mastery -- Eira eats stamina and I would think newbie Eira's would find this useful up to a certain rank (can't remember where but the first few ranks give like 10 stam and then it's pretty small after that)
    * Battle Respiration: My understanding is that this skill past rank D is useless in conjunction with the berserker scroll. The only other reason to go further is for the character growth rewards AP.
    * Flux rounds -- I find this skill completely worthless. Am I missing something? :(

Finally, I think it might be best to follow the character growth rewards tree first and then consult with this list. The AP pretty much pays for itself.
  • BoatGodBoatGod
    Vindictus Rep: 2,575
    edited May 9, 2019
    I put strength mastery in medium priority as a joke, but guess I'll change that

Flux round is almost useless, but it does give like around 100mana when the bullets hit. Regardless I put it down to low priority
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User]
    Vindictus Rep: 875
    The user and all related content has been deleted.