[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Post patch notes for each major update again

SatsueSatsue
Vindictus Rep: 1,615
in Suggestions and Feedback
Hello, I would like to ask that every major update we get from now on to have the associated patch notes be posted along with them. This has become a recurring problem, and it's very frustrating to log in after each update and have to go bounty hunting for each update that was done to our version of the game because we are the only region in the world that does not get patch notes when we get updates. In the past I've had to had this resolved by sending tickets to support and having them eventually post the patch notes after I request them to do so.

This time in particular, some of you may have noticed, but along with Eira's update, we also got a reduced cost in Reforge for Dullahan (level 95) gear, as well as an update for the seal shop that reduced the costs of some items and added in some very needed items as a quality of life improvement.

The problem is... this was not mentioned anywhere on the website. Many players hear about quality of life improvements such as these on the Korean Server and then because they struggle with gear or have a hard time with the game decide "I will just come back when this update comes out to Vindictus". The problem then becomes that these players will look for, and read the patch notes to find out when their anticipated update comes out in this region, only to find out that we do not have any patch notes whatsoever, meaning these players could essentially be lost forever.

Posting patch notes again would help to reclaim such players and to give transparency to the playerbase what has changed and how close we're getting updates to the Korean server. Many are specifically looking forwards to certain patches or updates and improvements to issues or bugs that would have been mentioned in a patch notes as well.

Please start posting/translating the patch notes for our region again, it can help to retain or bring back players, it gives transparency to your players who would like to know what is changed or different between each patch, and it will let us know about quality of life changes that make the game better for everyone. We are the only region that doesn't regularly get them

Thank you for reading my suggestion.
DigiPlsWilko
  1. Do you want to see regular patch notes for each major update again?15 votes
    1. Yes
       100% (15 votes)
    2. No
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• IcyzIcyz
    Vindictus Rep: 1,030
    I highly second that.
    First game I ever play that doesn't provide it's players a patch note.
    DigiPls