[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

regarding delia block counter

SilviaSilvia
Vindictus Rep: 200
in General Discussion
i have a question on delia block counter. Let say the boss does the 4 hit combo you block the first one but theres not enough time or window to block the second 1 unlike fiona. What do i do?

Comments

• KarijunaKarijuna
    Vindictus Rep: 2,675
    Chain block and dodge together (block, dodge, block, dodge).
  • SilviaSilvia
    gosh thats kinda challenging in a way. maybe i need to l2p not as easy as fiona :(
  • BabyDaniBabyDani
    Vindictus Rep: 1,735
    this frustrates me also :(
  • SilviaSilvia
    edited May 7, 2019
    4:55 is a prime example. How did he do that??? for the life of me i cant get dodge and block at the same time

www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=293&v=7zq3w48XPlM
  • noctrednoctred
    Vindictus Rep: 2,875
    edited May 10, 2019
    Silvia wrote: »
    4:55 is a prime example. How did he do that??? for the life of me i cant get dodge and block at the same time

www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=293&v=7zq3w48XPlM

He's blocking multihits. If you block an attack which hits multiple times in rapid succession, each hit will re-trigger the block automatically. You'll get a feel for which attacks qualify as you gain experience with bosses. You can break the block chain whenever you want with a dodge, then just release whichever direction key you were holding and press spacebar again as the dodge is ending to fall back into a block.

As for your original question, you can - a) dodge inbetween each block, b) use a normal LMB to reset the block timer and block again, or c) RMB counter and block again or ion thrust. Depends on what you're trying to do and how much time you have between swings.
  • InverInver
    Block -> Counter -> RClick for Ion Thrust then repeat. Basically you cannot animation cancel out of the counter in any way, however it works with Ion thrust. Keep in mind doing this will consume SP so Dodge > Block > Dodge is preferred.
  • InverInver
    Block -> Counter -> RClick for Ion Thrust then repeat. Basically you cannot animation cancel out of the counter in any way, however it works with Ion thrust. Keep in mind doing this will consume