[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Changes to the Premium Armor Runes description

NoNamesNoNames
Vindictus Rep: 970
edited May 3, 2019 in General Discussion
*Update* - I was told to post this on general to receive more traffic because more people should see it so I shall I am not here to receive negativity or hate I am here to help people out with the runes, because you can learn from my mistake I am sad that they did not do anything further I wanted to continue to play the game but if this is how its going to be I simply will not they should have been more willing to help with the matter they only offered me a sorry and you should put that in the suggestions. I was actually surprised a lot of people messaged me saying that what they did was wrong and horrible to have had done. I will unfortunately not be continuing my time on Vindictus if they choose to contact me back and help I will be happier to join back into the game but they would not even revert the +12 set so I hope this helps anyone because I had a horrible experience and wishing everyone the best of luck. (This post is also posted in suggestions but does not have as many viewers this will bring it to attention).

https://gyazo.com/9b05598edf47921cb7a451608594b7ff

I recently made a mistake and I will likely quit the game it was stupid on my part and I asked the nexon team for help and if they could revert it literally 20 minutes after they responded with no and if this was a problem put it on the forums. I tried fusing the +12 Astera amor on my Miul it had a look of Arisha's no where in the description did it say Miul couldn't change Arisha's look on the rune I will provide a picture with this to show:

https://gyazo.com/6be90ffa7619b21852ae740dce275476

They then told me I sohuld have read the websites description not the runes which if you sell an item it should be on the fine print, and I am willing to admit it was stupid of me to trust the game would do something correct after the amount of years I played it I should have known better this is my fault, however I asked if they could possibly revert it back to Arisha witha bind level of one they replied with actually 2 gm's replied with put it as a suggestion on the forums and I am pretty upset I suppose I lost 1.4 bil and I suppose I will never get the help I need everytime I have a siutation wether it be with the package not doing the correct thing they tell me there is nothing we can do. I should get used to that response knowing it is nexon so let me show you everything I did.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/567540117292449813/573917724615639041/Fusion_not_wokring.jpg

https://gyazo.com/34307db2649c63ad7de68f4347426b09

https://gyazo.com/62953642e6246e40b787d267dde4b6ca

Neither combinations work they then said click on the link to the website I did only in the website and not on the physical item does it state "If an item is fused with an armor restricted to character type such a delia it will only be further use to that specific char". I understand everyone will probably gang up on me calling me stupid but I figured I read everything so why wouldn't it work they wouldn't even revert the armor for me I suppose it is my fault at the end of the day that I lost 1.4 bil but understand this is all I had and they didn't help me I felt hurt I suppose and like I wanted to cry they wouldn't even make it go back to Arisha to try on her when it was done. At the end of the day trust me I understand its my fault but you would think they would help me with just atleast getting it back so I just want to help people in the future by putting this in the description of the Rune to help people in the future cause well it wont help me anymore. Any other game company KaoKao, Square Enix would have said we see your mistake let us help you but its always the same reply with Nexon's Team being unable to help me as usual, but at the end of they day the blame still falls upon me so I am going to share some screenshots with how the team used automated response to tell me the same thing.

https://gyazo.com/bbbf6deb2d073d13f46cb737fae737ba

https://gyazo.com/3d643348a4b9b29c91b86e230c9d0bfe

https://gyazo.com/afa34f3e4bedc74123c3799f87a3e306

https://gyazo.com/2cc3600834c5976e5ada2257fb2e447a

The most helpful was GM Yatson who at least said he would try:

https://gyazo.com/dd6ae607018b0cbcbadcd553c3ae1139

https://gyazo.com/72ab7d64b1989674fb5be0760a9a29bb

I provided them with screenshot's I worked with them as much as I possibly could and still nothing I suppose I should have known this outcome already and I suppose I lost 1.4 bil and I really hope that people learn from this that in this world you really can't rely on the help of the Nexon team not even to revert a mistake when the physical armor is still there but unusable. At the end of the day all blame goes to me I understand that but I am human and it wasn't on the description of the item so thank you guys if you read I don't think there is anything further that will be done for me so I suppose there is no reason to continue I lost the only things I had. So this is just a warning to people I suppose to be careful with what you do cause they won't always put it in the description of the item and that's all I suppose thank you.
hi5joshPrototypemindZerifaPifi

Comments

• hi5joshhi5josh
    Vindictus Rep: 2,010
    Since the description changed, and no longer describes that restriction as it once did, it would be understandable for someone to do this expecting it to work. In my opinion, Devcat should correct the description and better disclose the underlying limitation here. Better yet, armor fusions could be changed to allow any class specific armor to be used on another class (gender locked where applicable); they are premium after all. Since the description of the item is misleading and you have no remaining unbinds, I would beseech the publisher (Nexon) to due right by the customer, which has purchased ample NX, to either undo your actions or transfer the entire armor set back to your Arisha. Best of luck!
    NoNamesZerifaPifi
  • ZerifaZerifa
    Vindictus Rep: 540
    Yeah, I feel like that this is something that they could help you and then they didn't. It kinda makes me sad. Your cousin always has your back. :)
    NoNamesPifi
  • BrooklynBrooklyn
    Vindictus Rep: 450
    Most of the games, would simple replace the items, is not really a big deal, or simple move the items back to the other character, its pretty unprofessional, I'm Highly disappointed in the costumer support you received, and hope they do something about it, good luck!
    hi5joshNoNamesZerifaPifi
  • NoNamesNoNames
    edited May 3, 2019
    One of my friends heard about the situation and offered to give me +11 astera armor when the community is more helpful then Nexon bless up. They could learn something from all of you thank you all so much I really mean it, because it means so much to me. I am still letting them know that what they did is unacceptable and they should not have handled it as so. Truth be told there is more help from the Community then the actual team and the team should really look into that cause that is sad what is the point of having a support that can't help with almost everything.
    ZerifaPifi
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    Customer Support used to actually be good, but lately for the past few months (dare I say it, year) they have been unwilling to help regardless of the situation. Will always get the same automated response of "We're sorry for such and such, however, we wont be able to do x/y/z. We apologize for the inconvenience this matter has caused you."

Hate to say it, but they're not. It's a word that can mean a lot — or nothing. Why? Because sometimes saying 'sorry' is just not enough. Actions speak louder than words. Good examples of customer service would be offering personalized interactions with your customers, getting involved in causes your customer believes in, getting back to customers ASAP, and thinking of customer satisfaction long-term.

If you want players to spend money on your game, to stick around long-term, or recommend your game to friends/family, you have to provide quality customer support. Instead of unwilling to help your customer and flat out telling them no, help them out to the best of your ability or offer them an alternative/compensation. By doing these things, it will show people that you care. It will help the playerbase long-term.

As it stands right now, I would grade customer support with a current grade of F. It is so bad that they might as well not even offer customer support. In my experience, most of my tickets ended with nothing being resolved because they don't make the attempt to try.
    NoNamesBrooklynPrototypemindJinyieIcygoddess
  • NoNamesNoNames
    Customer Support used to actually be good, but lately for the past few months (dare I say it, year) they have been unwilling to help regardless of the situation. Will always get the same automated response of "We're sorry for such and such, however, we wont be able to do x/y/z. We apologize for the inconvenience this matter has caused you."

Hate to say it, but they're not. It's a word that can mean a lot — or nothing. Why? Because sometimes saying 'sorry' is just not enough. Actions speak louder than words. Good examples of customer service would be offering personalized interactions with your customers, getting involved in causes your customer believes in, getting back to customers ASAP, and thinking of customer satisfaction long-term.

If you want players to spend money on your game, to stick around long-term, or recommend your game to friends/family, you have to provide quality customer support. Instead of unwilling to help your customer and flat out telling them no, help them out to the best of your ability or offer them an alternative/compensation. By doing these things, it will show people that you care. It will help the playerbase long-term.

As it stands right now, I would grade customer support with a current grade of F. It is so bad that they might as well not even offer customer support. In my experience, most of my tickets ended with nothing being resolved because they don't make the attempt to try.

This is so beautifully written thank you for this they really need to read this.
    QueenOfMana
  • BrooklynBrooklyn
    Vindictus Rep: 450

be, my waifu, that was so beautiful..
    QueenOfMana
  • VallestiVallesti
    Vindictus Rep: 1,120
    edited May 4, 2019
    Did you try returning the item to Arisha, if 2 unbinds left, and changing it to a non character specific armor appearance there, then give it to miul again and try fusing again?
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    Sadly since they've gone much more heavily to outsourcing their support odds are that you're getting Zendesk associates, and they often won't go out of their way to get things done outside of policy. You're very much right that they could easily revert it, and it amazes me that they wont. They messed up the description, and toeing the line is going to cost them real money for lost good will when they could have easily gained some by owning up to their part in the issue. Sorry that happened to you. It's especially disheartening in that the way this game is setup there's no guaranteed way to replace that gear on your own without spending real money or grinding to the point of hating the game.

This company has yet to figure out how to be consistent with how it interacts with its customers, which is just ridiculous this many years in.
    NoNames
  • NoNamesNoNames
    edited May 4, 2019
    Vallesti wrote: »
    Did you try returning the item to Arisha, if 2 unbinds left, and changing it to a non character specific armor appearance there, then give it to miul again and try fusing again?

Can't it is out of unbinds and it is on Miul now so it will be unusable for all eternity now. :( I will likely dismantle it for power or something, but now I am also having problems logging into my account it gives me that code expired please resend thing so honestly over it I am moving on to a different game tbh.
  • PifiPifi
    Vindictus Rep: 1,015
    I am totally addicted to Vindictus because of the gameplay and all the awesome friends I have made here. So I'm not about to quit...

But after the way I've seen nextcon treat their customers, I will never again download any game they host. Not because I think the game might suck, but because I think it might be a great game and I'll be stuck with being treated more like a downtrodden employee than the boss, witch is essentially what every customer is in reality.

Here is a good example of how you treat your bosses (customers): When Tera merged their servers, they gave out 8 character slots to make up for the many players who lost characters on multiple servers. I had managed to miss out on this because I wasn't playing Tera at the time, so my 10 character account was reduced to 3 characters without my knowing. I didn't even try to ask them for support because I was used to how we are treated here, but when I finally did, the guy not only gave me the 8 character slots I would have received had I been playing, he was super courteous and treated me with respect.

I will definitely be downloading more games from Enmasse. ^-^